From blonde to brunette...pic!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You look great Andi, i like both blonde and brunette on you, you look very good as both.

Yet you look very different as a brunette, as if you are your twin sister or something like that haha.

Originally Posted by Killah Kitty /img/forum/go_quote.gif You look amazing
smile.gif
I really love both the blonde and the brunette on you. I really like your haircut too... simple yet sexy.
Does it feel like a huge change?

thank you. Actually it doesn´t feel like a big change at all, I felt so comfortable with the dark hair right away. I guess because I have been thinking about going dark for almost 2 years, and then really decided on it about a month ago. I was definitely ready for the change and plan to stick it with

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif You look great Andi, i like both blonde and brunette on you, you look very good as both.Yet you look very different as a brunette, as if you are your twin sister or something like that haha.

hehe I bet I´m the evil twin now

Andi, you look amazing both ways, but I love the brown! I've been getting up the courage to go brunette, so you may have just given me the boost I needed!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Andi, you look amazing both ways, but I love the brown! I've been getting up the courage to go brunette, so you may have just given me the boost I needed!
smile.gif
cool! Actually it was kinda the same for me, I was like 95% decided on doing it then I saw pics in the hair forum from this user that went from blonde to brunette (I forgot her username, sorry) and it looked amazing so I was like I can do it too!

That's such a gorgeous shade of brown; I love how it looks on you. Your hair looks like it's in fantastic condition too, I'm jealous :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

glad you decided to go brown Andi
smile.gif
The color really suits you!. I've been a brunette for about 2 months now, and definitely miss being a blonde!

So if being-blonde withdrawal kicks in... just know you've been warned! haha ;P

Originally Posted by xQueenOfHeartsx /img/forum/go_quote.gif glad you decided to go brown Andi
smile.gif
The color really suits you!. I've been a brunette for about 2 months now, and definitely miss being a blonde! So if being-blonde withdrawal kicks in... just know you've been warned! haha ;P

oh noo, you´re the one who made me make my final decision on going dark after seeing your before and after pictures.But I don´t think i`ll miss the blonde anytime soon, I feel so much prettier with the dark hair. And come to think about it, all the girls who´s looks I was secretly jealous of where all pretty much brunettes.

Originally Posted by Bec688 /img/forum/go_quote.gif How does Shawn like the change? I bet he loves it! oh yes he loves it. He has been telling me for ages how I`d look great as a brunette so I knew if I end up not liking it at least he´ll do lol

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh noo, you´re the one who made me make my final decision on going dark after seeing your before and after pictures.But I don´t think i`ll miss the blonde anytime soon, I feel so much prettier with the dark hair. And come to think about it, all the girls who´s looks I was secretly jealous of where all pretty much brunettes.

Yeah I know what you mean, I think being a brunette gives one a much more exotic look. Plus, I think most of the most gorgeous women in the world are brunettes.you look smokin' and now you can be even more bold with makeup!

The more I go back and look at your photos, the closer I am leaning towards going brunette again myself! lol I have been thinking about it for awhile now myself. I have had a love affair with bleach since I was about 16, naturally I am mousy light brown/blonde colour and I am getting over the blonde thing myself, I'm not entirely there yet...about 80% sure I wanna switch... maybe if I stare at your photo enough I'll change my mind lol

You're so versatile and not many people can pull of brunette and blonde. Either way looks great!

Either way looks great for you. XD but I really do like the blonde
biggrin.gif
but with brown hair :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> your face looks so much lighter than your body .. it throws me off :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It's prolly just the flash xD but yeah XD You rock both colors XD

Originally Posted by Bec688 /img/forum/go_quote.gif The more I go back and look at your photos, the closer I am leaning towards going brunette again myself! lol I have been thinking about it for awhile now myself. I have had a love affair with bleach since I was about 16, naturally I am mousy light brown/blonde colour and I am getting over the blonde thing myself, I'm not entirely there yet...about 80% sure I wanna switch... maybe if I stare at your photo enough I'll change my mind lol yeah I´m a mousy blonde too, and I have been a natural light/medium blonde all my life till I turned 14 or so, I got gradually darker from that age on. What´s so weird is that I thought my brown hair would not be as healthy looking as a natural brunette´s would since I have been bleaching and highlighting it for years. But actually it looks SO much healthier now, people are even commenting on that. It seems so much shinier too. Don´t know why, but I definitely like that.

Before I was always complaining that my blonde hair did look pretty natural, but the hair would sometimes look fried or dull.

Back