Full coverage foundation suggestions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been trying out different kinds of foundations for awhile to see if I can find that 'one" for me. I have tried MUFE HD and Matte Velvet, Tarte Amazonian, and Lancome recently. I'm not a fan of drugstore brands, and am looking for a full coverage foundation to cover up my acne blemishes. I also have oily skin. I've heard Kat Von D's foundation was decent, but I'm still looking for other suggestions.

And a good powder would be helpful too. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If you want something that contains SPF, try Estée Lauder. It will give you a pretty finish and you can build it on places where you particularly need it without looking Cakey.

Estee Lauder is awesome. I just got a sample of their Double Wear foundation the other day, and I am in love with it. It gives great coverage that lasts all day without oxidizing or looking cakey. If you get the right match, it looks very natural.

At first I wasn't sure if it was worth it, but I've been using it the past 2 days, and well, I'm in love. I'm planning on buying a full size bottle when I go to the mall this weekend.

I've been searching full coverage foundations for a while and I've found two that I LOOOOOVE! Laura Mercier's silk creme foundation Estée Lauder's double wear I did TONS of research and these two kept popping up on everyone's favorites. I currently have them both and I love them both. I have sensitive skin and these two foundations make me feel like a super model. Haha.

Latest posts

Back