Future MAC collection (Fafi)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh wow girls, this is BEAUTIFUL. I just saw it in person, and let me tell you you're going to love it

The packaging is shinny black. Ahh i love it! ill take pics. Im in love with the sugar trance LG

Originally Posted by -Liz- /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh wow girls, this is BEAUTIFUL. I just saw it in person, and let me tell you you're going to love it
The packaging is shinny black. Ahh i love it! ill take pics. Im in love with the sugar trance LG

Oh man... you are creating lemmings here.

Originally Posted by missjeffrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm already making a Fafi list! Haha, ditto! I wonder if it's just NYC, cuz I've been invited to the Fafi release on the 7th. Hmmm...well, I guess I will post pics when I do get 'em that day
smile.gif

the makeup bags are soooo cute! theyre clear with the designs all over them and then there is the blush brush whos # i never remember, that has the short handle and ITS packaging is the same

so cute!

Our event isn't until March 1st, but I made my appt. Chris, the MA at my MAC, is going to get me the dolls. He said Hipness blush is all I'd love in a blush, but that Sassed Up is more up my alley than his... So, I guess that said it all! Definitely a must have collection for me!

I just got this mini booklet thingy from MAC which I can take to the store to pre-buy my FAFI stuff... It has stickers inside... which I guess is how the make-up stuff looks... So now I'm thinking... I can just stick these on my existing make-up and make em FAFI-fied!

But yeah, I'm sure I will be getting some stuff anyway. lol.

i heard that they're already available @ the pro stores? i can't wait to get the scarf and sassed-up powder.
smile.gif

Back