FYI! Leparcel is sending out FAKE MAC

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mistakenly bought a fake MAC lipstick from Beyond the Rack. I kept reading reviews saying that MAC lipsticks smelled like vanilla, and this one smelled like some cheap old smelly lipstick (not scented), so I googled, and figured out it was fake. That's how I found out that there was so much fake MAC stuff going around. OPI is another one that gets counterfeited a lot.
Beyond the Rack is a pretty sleazy organization overall, IMO.  I'm not surprised to hear they were selling counterfeits. 

I tried to buy something small from them. Somehow my credit card got charged three times for three separate orders of said item. I called them up, and they told me it would be four to six weeks to get the charge reversed. So I cancelled all the orders, and called Amex to have the charged removed.

I love flash sites, so this one really disappointed me, especially since they were one of the few that had events for plus sizes (Zulily does also.) I've bought from Zulily, Rue La La, HauteLook, and My Habit, all without incident. HauteLook, in particular, has great CS. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I mistakenly bought a fake MAC lipstick from Beyond the Rack. I kept reading reviews saying that MAC lipsticks smelled like vanilla, and this one smelled like some cheap old smelly lipstick (not scented), so I googled, and figured out it was fake. That's how I found out that there was so much fake MAC stuff going around. OPI is another one that gets counterfeited a lot.
CRAP! I have bought makeup from there, not MAC but others....grrrr I hate that!! right now I am smelling all my MAC lipsticks just to make sure!! LOL

LeParcel is a pretty crappy company, you would not believe the emails they sent me after I posted a negative review of one of their boxes on my blog. And yes, there were multiple.

Last edited by a moderator:
WHOA I jsut read that article, how the heck does that even happen? Target bought MAC from a Dude in Texas???? 
To be clear Target Australia is NOT the same Target as in the US. Target (US) granted the Coles Group the right to use the name and logo. Coles sold the company to Wesfarmers which continues to license the name and logo however other than that the two companies are totally separate. Foolish for Target (US) to continue to license their name and logo to a company that has sold counterfeit products.

To be clear Target Australia is NOT the same Target as in the US. Target (US) granted the Coles Group the right to use the name and logo. Coles sold the company to Wesfarmers which continues to license the name and logo however other than that the two companies are totally separate. Foolish for Target (US) to continue to license their name and logo to a company that has sold counterfeit products.
Oh ok! I didn't know that!

Back