Galaxy Nails

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gorgeous! I actually just tried a nebular look myself!

I want to try a galaxy look, it looks stunning!

My nails were so short the last time I did this!

I used SC Black on Black, CG White on White, SH Cinna-snap, CG Champagne bubbles, and I don't remember what blue. I think the glitter was Color Club?

Beautiful!  This really is a fun mani to try and so easy!!
Thanks for sharing! I featured this on our Facebook Page! I'll feature the other nail arts in our pinterest boards when i get connected to the internet. Sucks to just be using a phone to update stuff!

These are so pretty! I'd like to try, but tend to stay away from the dark colors because my nails are so short. I'm very tempted, though! 

I know I'm late on posting this, but thanks for such an awesome tutorial.  I'm so going to try this one soon.

Originally Posted by jeanarick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For a complete picture step by step how-to for this design click here.

Originally Posted by fairymoore62 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Gorgeous! I actually just tried a nebular look myself!

I want to try a galaxy look, it looks stunning!
Originally Posted by BrittneyMarie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My nails were so short the last time I did this!

I used SC Black on Black, CG White on White, SH Cinna-snap, CG Champagne bubbles, and I don't remember what blue. I think the glitter was Color Club?
absolutely gorgeous! wish i could wear this (my work is super conservative, boo!) maybe on my toes? love it!

that is so cool i want to now  how to do it did you do it your self or some one did it for you coo nice design 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by bubbles44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

that is so cool i want to now  how to do it did you do it your self or some one did it for you coo nice design 
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I did the manicure myself and it is really easy.  Click here for step by step directions.

I just had an attempt at galaxy nails because I was challenged on my blog :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) it is weird for me to do nail art as I am not really good with nails. Still I thought I'd show it here as well and see what you guys think!

@aqua_shell  Yours turned out nice!

@xoxo_Jannet  Yours definitely looks like a pretty starry sky, and while that wasn't necessarily what you were going for, I like it a lot myself :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back