• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Get a free Zoya Polish with the purchase of anything on their site except for spoons

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hope this helps somebody . . . I was looking for coupon codes because we had friends stay here with us and she put on my Trixie Zoya Polish in Belize and had to take it off at home and was sad that the trip had ended, so I'm sending her a bottle of her own to commemorate the trip.  Trixie is a really smooth silver and looked great on her.  I found this code to get another bottle free so I'm getting her a soft gold to go along with the silver, I'm sending Austine too.

The code is - DTN13

It's only good until tomorrow at 11:59 eastern time.

If you indulge, let me know what shades you chose . . . I'm always curious what other people choose, I have such a hard time choosing myself, they have such great colors.  Good luck!

Originally Posted by Musegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What site is this for?
zoya.com!

It always makes me sad that zoya coupons don't stack. I have another $5 coupon that expires in 2 weeks I should use, but I almost never feel like it's worth it. : Plus shipping kind of killed the deal on this one for me.

Thanks for sharing though!

Originally Posted by sweetiegirlll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hope this helps somebody . . . I was looking for coupon codes because we had friends stay here with us and she put on my Trixie Zoya Polish in Belize and had to take it off at home and was sad that the trip had ended, so I'm sending her a bottle of her own to commemorate the trip.  Trixie is a really smooth silver and looked great on her.  I found this code to get another bottle free so I'm getting her a soft gold to go along with the silver, I'm sending Austine too.

The code is - DTN13

It's only good until tomorrow at 11:59 eastern time.

If you indulge, let me know what shades you chose . . . I'm always curious what other people choose, I have such a hard time choosing myself, they have such great colors.  Good luck!
Thanks for the info.  I took advantage.  Though for some reason, I decided that I needed not two, but five colors, because I have no self control at all.  I bought Ziv (glittery metallic bright gold), Elisa (metallic red), Holly (shiny true green), Song (shimmery deep blue), and Moxie (medium berry cream).  Also got several color spoons, and they give a free 2oz polish remover with $30+ orders.  So that's cool I suppose.  Anyway, I went with several Christmas-y colors since I mostly own bright crazy colors and dark colors.  But seriously, NO MORE.

Well I was looking at the site and it seems if you sign up using some ones referral link that they send you (PM me if needed) you get a coupon for a free bottle of polish. If you use that coupon, plus buy two more bottles of polish, you should get free shipping. So that should be three bottles of nail polish for the price of two, with free shipping.

Originally Posted by dd62 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well I was looking at the site and it seems if you sign up using some ones referral link that they send you (PM me if needed) you get a coupon for a free bottle of polish. If you use that coupon, plus buy two more bottles of polish, you should get free shipping. So that should be three bottles of nail polish for the price of two, with free shipping.
Actually if you just add two it's FS, according to people who've used the offer before. So pretty much a BOGO.

Originally Posted by Antidentite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm confused, how many do I have to purchase to get free shipping?
If you do it through the Share the Love program -- where you use someone's referral code and get a coupon in your account -- you only need to buy 2 to get free shipping (or as I've heard). If you do it with the one free polish deal right now, you have to buy $55 of products for free shipping.

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you do it through the Share the Love program -- where you use someone's referral code and get a coupon in your account -- you only need to buy 2 to get free shipping (or as I've heard). If you do it with the one free polish deal right now, you have to buy $55 of products for free shipping.
Thanks for your help!

Woah, Zoya sent me a free polish?? I'm not sure what's going on but I was charged $0 for it and it shipped. It's Kristen though, which is a colour from last year's collection, but I won't complain. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I know what you mean, I feel the same way a lot of the time.  But it's so fun when you get a shipment of gorgeous polishes.  I've been coveting Holly and I'm loving your other picks too, especially Ziv and Elisa.  Hmm.  I'll put them on my list . . . 

It was easier for me this time because I knew I was going to buy from Zoya.com no matter what since my friend loved the polish she used of mine and I wanted her to have her own.  So the bonus polish was a nice treat.  I was surprised that her manicure lasted so long, she had it on a few days here and emailed me at least 4 days after she got home to say she had to finally remove it because it chipped.  Zoya rocks.

Originally Posted by Bethesda1234 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for the info.  I took advantage.  Though for some reason, I decided that I needed not two, but five colors, because I have no self control at all.  I bought Ziv (glittery metallic bright gold), Elisa (metallic red), Holly (shiny true green), Song (shimmery deep blue), and Moxie (medium berry cream).  Also got several color spoons, and they give a free 2oz polish remover with $30+ orders.  So that's cool I suppose.  Anyway, I went with several Christmas-y colors since I mostly own bright crazy colors and dark colors.  But seriously, NO MORE.

Latest posts

Back