"Ginger Spice" is looking awesome!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She looks really hot. She seems leaner than before having her baby.

she does look stunning and just after having a baby wow!!!

My mum looks like her, im so jealous of her!!! her abs are like that due to all the muscle thats y they look harsh!!! i think she over did it a bit as she doesnt have the curvy body that a women should have!!! but in saying that she does look awesome!!

what the HECK is that lady wearing behind her on the left??? that is the most god awful bikini ever, it's like her boob is looking at me.

I always remembered her as the spice girl that had the most meat on her than anyone else I'm not saying that in a bad way I'm not saying she was fat just saying everyone else was so thin especially posh but I just remembered Ginger as the "one" that looked the healthyest but now she is kindof looking on the thiner side..??

Echem Tummy tuck

Originally Posted by Savvy_lover /img/forum/go_quote.gif her belly loooks a lil wrinkled... is that what happens to women after giving birth? if so i m not going to do that

wow she does look great........but whoa look at the old guy in the background haha a speedo

Shoooot??? HOw the heck do they do it??? Every normal person I know whose had a baby ends up with a stomach that looks like brains???

She looks fab!

Originally Posted by Battygurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Echem Tummy tuck i was thinking the same thing! she still looks hot, though.

Back