Girls next door..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am pretty sure that they don't have secret BF's. There are actually really strict rules at the mansion.

I think that Holly and Hef are pretty exclusive now, in the past I know Hef would sleep with all of his GF's though. I have a feeling jealousy is just something that has to be brushed off in that living situation. Holly is my fave and my Dog Puffin is named after Hef.

On a side note: Bridget and I hung out on the set of the "Search for the Next Elvira". Her sister lives in my area. Her little sister...can't remeber her name..was there and so was Winnie her pekingese. She is very sweet and down to Earth. The thing I liked most about her...she is far from perfect. I was surprised that about 90% of the other contestants didn't know who she was??

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh god, me too. Sorry to say it, but she seems to be the dumbest out of all. Oh wait, doesn´t Bridget have some sort of degree? Hm well then I guess they are acting that way then. Bridget does say dumb things at times but Kendra is definately the dumbest.. haha

Originally Posted by Saje /img/forum/go_quote.gif No they cant have secret boyfriends... Girlfriends have been known to be kicked out of the house for cheating on Hef. that's the effin' epitome of hypocrisy.

Originally Posted by melpaganlibran /img/forum/go_quote.gif that's the effin' epitome of hypocrisy. Haha. Aint it?

Originally Posted by melpaganlibran /img/forum/go_quote.gif that's the effin' epitome of hypocrisy. lol yeah. But how he justifies is it is that when a girl accepts to be his gf, she accepts his lifestyle - while they on the otherhand are all in a monogamous relationship.

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ewww I can not imagine having to suck his wrinkled ****! Haha! Joel on "The Soup" said it best: "They all pass around old, used leather. How hygenic." This after Holly doubted how hygenic bidets were. Cuckoo.
I mean geez... how can they actually...like him? Bleeeeh.

Holly is very beautiful, but I agree with Hef that she is not as photogenic as other girls, it just doesn't translate well in photos. It could be that the artificial coloring on her (fake tan, harsh contrasting eyebrows, over bleached hair) does not agree with her on film. Although I notice she has the most beautiful brown eyes!

Kendra is not that beautiful to me, but she looks astonishingly well on camera film, it's amazing. They keep remarking that they barely have to touch her up at all. Did y'all see her on the cover of Muscle Mag?
7b.gif

Bridgette is just her cute little self, very driven, and so cordial to everybody. She does not look anywhere near perfect on pictures or TV, but she's so bubbly, you hardly ever notice her "flaws".
flowers.gif

Holly is def. beautiful, I think she has a hard time finding the right angles for her face. She looks a little harsh in pics.

Kendra...ugh NO. In person she is not that attractive. She has a banging little body though. She def. uses heavy foundations to cover up her less than perfect skin. I agree the camera loves her though.

Bridget....you just gotta love her. She is adorable and her little flaws are endearing.

I like the fact that although there are many more beautiful girls that walk through PLayboy, Hef has his girls that are nowhere near perfection. I think their individual personalities won him over. Let's face it, he may be a used up piece of leather, but their are loads of girls waiting in line to be the next GF.

just like the rest of yall i wonder about them sometimes too but it must work for them bcuz they havent left yet..

all i know is that kendra and brigitte have slept with heff. i dont know about know though since i read somewhere that heff said he's bored of sex though i would think he still sleeps with holly.

Kendra is my fave! And Bridget is cool too! But that thing they have going on is gross IMO

i like kendra too...she so TRUE and energetic..holly seems a little manipulative..

Back