Give Her A Girl Already!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
87856761.jpg

Quote:
Posh Beckham has said that she wants another baby for 2008. The 33-year-old and her husband have 3 boys and most likely they are trying for a girl.
She said, 'We'd like to have another - maybe next year! He or she might be lucky enough to have dual nationality."
Perhaps Posh should enroll David Beckham back into the 3rd grade before they bring another brat on board. David said that he has such a hard time with his son's homework.
He said, "Their homework is so hard these days. It's totally done differently to what I was teached when I was at school, and you know I was like 'Oh my God, I can't do this'."
I totally agree! Things are totally different then what I was "teached" in school. That dumbass show about being smarter than a 5th grader totally makes me mad, because I am not smarter than 5th grade. Shit, I don't think I'm even smarterest than a 1st grader.
Above is Posh looking like a call girl while picking her kids up from day camp the other day. Why couldn't my mom dress like that when she picked me up?
Dlisted | Be Very Afraid

I wanna see a girl come out of this beezy too. Would be so cute, but I can't imagine the name they would give her.

And yeah, anyone every seen that show - Smarter than A 5th Grader? Omg, when I help my students out with their homework I'm just like, wow. I'm doing Algebra in college and here you are learning as much as me and you're only 9 years old. I'm glad I had it much easier back then... I can only imagine how High School would be for them now. Might aswell get a BA instead of a High School diploma upon graduation. Haha.

Omg I love that show Celly!
laughing.gif
I swear they purposely pick out the dumbest people they can find! I refuse to believe that the general population is actually that dumb!

I would love to see her have a girl....as long as she feeds the poor child....just joking,I like her.

Originally Posted by Solimar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love the Beckham's, they are adorable. Their daughter would be pretty. Yes she would,and she would prob be a daddy's girl

I would love to see her have a daughter too! OMG A LIL POSH!!! THAT WOULD BE ADORABLE!

anyway... hahah. Yeah school is crazier and crazier because they are making us compete harder for good schools to get into good colleges to get good jobs to make more money to go back to school to make more money so that you can afford to send your kid to a good school to repeat the cycle!

Yay fun!

Latest posts

Back