give me a gun...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
...so i can shoot tara reid and end her manly, i'm-so-drunk voice AND shoot the person who asked her to host her own show, taradise.

Good news... it was canceled!

story.jpg

Yeah, her and her mullet caused me to stop watching the show. I miss Brooke Burke....

Oh man....she's at the top of my list of celebrity bimbo's I can NOT stand. Even worse is she's not embarrassed by the way she's makes a total idiot out of herself publicly. She's a walking cliche'.

hahahaha. yeah, i'm not a fan of her either. her voice has always bothered me, even before her pre ugly boobs and trashyness

She completely ruined the show. I watched the original show, Wild On I think it was, and it was so much better. Then this chick is given the show and just completely destroys it. Classic Tara. Ruins every opportunity given to her.

Jen, no need to shoot her, she usually hangs herself anyway. Why get your hands dirty?
wink.gif

Tara Reid is like the white version of Whitney Houston - a cracked out, drugged up nut. She went to high school not too far from where I live and I remember hearing stories about her. I don't know if they were true or if it was people spreading rumors about her because she became famous but they weren't flattering.

I watched snippets of her show here & there and I will say she was amusing sometimes, in a car crash sort of way, when she tried to talk about serious issues and just ended up looking like a major moron. I bet she's laughing all the way to the bank....haha.

LOL thank god i'm not the only one!

marisol, it was canceled?! good! she is so BLAH and killed every single place she went to.

Oh, My goodness! LOL! I was so scared to enter this thread after reading the title!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer ...so i can shoot tara reid and end her manly, i'm-so-drunk voice AND shoot the person who asked her to host her own show, taradise.

Lmao!!!!!!!
claps.gif

Is that the show where she travelled around Europe partying? It hasnt aired over here yet but yeah i do hate her too!

Originally Posted by Laura Is that the show where she travelled around Europe partying? It hasnt aired over here yet but yeah i do hate her too! You haven't missed anything special. She was horrible!!

Originally Posted by Jennifer ...so i can shoot tara reid and end her manly, i'm-so-drunk voice AND shoot the person who asked her to host her own show, taradise. bbbwwwhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hahaha.gif

Latest posts

Back