GlamGlow on Hautelook Great deal to try a really nice mask

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
GlamGlow is on Hautelook and it's a great deal for those that want to try the mask without spending $69 on a 1.7 oz/50 ml Here is info about the product. And a link to Hautelook. *Deleted - no referral links* The 2012 Beauty Award Winning GLAMGLOW is designed as a 10-minute anti-aging 'facial in a jar' for behind-the-scenes use in Hollywood's entertainment, music, fashion & award industries, for immediate camera-ready glowing skin. GLAMGLOW 's mud base is from the South of France Mediterranean Sea. This performance driven super mask is an absolute must for those who seek the highest quality ingredients and exceptional instant and cumulative results. Groundbreaking patent pending Teaoxi is GLAMGLOW 's proprietary continuous time-release technology, delivering fresh Super-Squalene, EGCG Super-Antioxidants & Polyphenols direct into the mud from the real pieces of tea leaf contained in our mask. Welcome to GLAM-Land & the World of GLAMGLOW. - Noticeable 3-day glow from skin collagen synthesis - Helps diminish fine lines & wrinkles - Leaves skin brighter, smooth and soft - Multi-level resurfacing exfoliation & evens out skin tone - Helps tighten skin & minimizes pores - Absorbs impurities without removing natural oils - Size: 15 ml - Made in USA - For directions and ingredients, see "Show more - Made in California, USA This item does not ship to Australia due to customs restrictions or the nature of the product. Additional Details Directions: Apply a thin layer to clean face. Expect a tingle-tastic tightening effect in 10 minutes or less. Remove mask with water in circular motions to exfoliate. Use twice a week or as often as desired. GLAMGLOW is a natural product, make sure to seal lid tightly, product may darken and thicken over time. Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Montmorillonite (Volcanic Minerals), Kaolin (French Sea Clay), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate (Purified Clay), Polyethylene, Pumice (Micro Volcanic Rock), Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea Leaf), Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract (Chamomile), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Marigold), Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Hedara Helix Extract (Ivy), Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract (Comfrey Herb), Lavandula Hybrida Oil (Lavender), Glycerin (Vegetable), Parfum, [benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool], Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea.Show less

I saw it at Sephora and had them make me up a sample. I went home and tried it. I loved it! The sample that I got was so little and really want to try it several more times before I spent $69. I cant keep going back to Sephora and asking for mote samples of it. So when I saw the smaller size on Hautelook and did the math I found it cheaper to buy it in the 15ml container. It was $1 per ml instead of $1.38 if you bought the 1.7oz/50ml size.. I've read a bunch of great reviews about this mask. I did a comparison and used a Lush mask on one half of my face and GlamGlow on the other side. While both made my face look and feel amazing, I do notice that the side where I used the GlamGlow side felt smoother and looked brighter even several days later after I applied the mask.

Latest posts

Back