Glamour Doll Eyes: Halo Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

A preliminary look at the new Halo Collection.

​
Audacious
 ​
Disclose
 ​
Exposed
 ​
Flaunt
 ​
Flawless
 ​
Imitation
 ​
Mannequin
 ​
Undressed
 ​
Unveil
 ​
Vulnerable

It is hands down my favorite collection from GDE. I have swatches up on my blog(am I allowed to say that? :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) I absolutely love GDE and all of her shadows but there are just amazing, for all skintones, and wether your daring with your makeup or not it's perfect! Highly highly highly recommended :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Jwls750 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It is hands down my favorite collection from GDE. I have swatches up on my blog(am I allowed to say that? :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) I absolutely love GDE and all of her shadows but there are just amazing, for all skintones, and wether your daring with your makeup or not it's perfect! Highly highly highly recommended :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
LOL No. LOL
whistling.gif
Post the swatches here.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I noticed you said you didn't use any primer. While lovely without a primer these babies pop with a base. I used Fyrinnae's Pixie Epoxy and GDE's Foil Me and both had similar results however I didn't like how dark the photos looked so I'm going to redo my own swatches tomorrow.

Forgot to mention above....

These will be available January 20, 2013 and are part of the permanent collection. Yay!!!

Full size: $6 each or $40 for the entire collection.
Sample jars: $2.50 each or $17.75 for 10 samples in sample jars.
Sample baggies: $1.25 each or $9.35 for 10 samples in baggies.

These are beautiful. I haven't been disappointed with any of the GDE products I have received. They have all been smooth, pigmented and really beautiful colors.

These shades are gorgeous ! I can't wait till they are on sale I look forward to using this lovely halo collection!

wow the golds are BEAUTIFUL! I've been trying to find a gold that looks like old vintage gold (if that makes sense) but with no luck. these are awesome :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sorry some came out somewhat dark, I apologize!! Like Zadidoll said I didn't use any primer, but with primer, they pop even more(of course) AMAZING!

I ordered the sample jar of this collection and probably should have just picked up full sizes! The colors are amazeballs!

Latest posts

Back