Glamour Doll Eyes OTM February 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine seems to still be sitting in Vegas, since the 11th. It need to end the good time and come home!

Originally Posted by Ashitude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine seems to still be sitting in Vegas, since the 11th. It need to end the good time and come home!
Hmm, when did yours ship?

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hmm, when did yours ship?
It was shipped on the 11th and is still sitting in the original position in Vegas. It is by no means the fault of Vee. I know mail gets weird at times. I emailed her this morning to let her know.

I have made several orders from GDE and have always gotten them very quickly.

I hate tracking this month because it seems everything sent this month doesn't have a working tracking #.

My Ipsy bag was scheduled to arrive on the 11th, it showed up yesterday and tracking didn't update until yesterday for two and the day before for the other two. My Birchbox was scheduled to arrive on the 18 and tracking for that didn't work until this morning (it should arrive today). Hopefully your bag will there for you today.

I will wait for it. I am sure it will get here eventually. I will play with my new Valentines collection till it gets here.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back