Glamour Doll Eyes OTM January 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Share!!! Don't be shy..hurry up and show me a pic lol.
Here ya go.

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here ya go.

Thanks!!!  I'm freaking excited to get mine now!! Do we all receive the same color? I'm lame and this is my first month, but awesome and right on point with the IT color lol.

Trying to go spoiler free on this one. Guh. Mine's still in Las Vegas apparently...

Quote: Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Share!!! Don't be shy..hurry up and show me a pic lol.
Here ya go.

OMG! I'm in love!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks!!!  I'm freaking excited to get mine now!! Do we all receive the same color? I'm lame and this is my first month, but awesome and right on point with the IT color lol.
As far as I know yes we all get the same one. There are a couple of other munchies in there that I will let you discover.
wink.gif

As far as I know yes we all get the same one. There are a couple of other munchies in there that I will let you discover.
wink.gif
Lol, I ordered two of the one month ones...Yay, doubles of everything! I'll have to keep on this, so when February's comes out, I can hurry and sign up for a multiple month subscription. This would be the first sub I actually paid to get a multi-month going, but it's worth it!

I love the color this month it is super gorgeous I can't wait to wear it later this week:)

Also got mine today. Love the color! I am going to have to stalk her page for the next sign up. I only got a two month and would love a longer one.

I used,y eyeshadow today I mixed it in with the gold nyx that I got from ipsy last month it's really pretty in person my camera blows but its a gorgeous color I'm in love!

Love your shadow DiorAdora! I also received that gold color and I appreciate you posting your look :)

Originally Posted by DiorAdora /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I used,y eyeshadow today I mixed it in with the gold nyx that I got from ipsy last month it's really pretty in person my camera blows but its a gorgeous color I'm in love!
Nice mixing, turned out beautiful!
wink.gif

Back