Glamour Doll Eyes: Summer Girls Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is currently available at glamourdolleyes.com on sale for 28.50! I ordered it a few days ago and the set is really cute: 

Here are some swatches: 

w/o flash:

w/ flash: 

From top to bottom: Minigloss in zoe, mollie, cora, morgan, brooke, crystal, ariana. 

Plus you get a mini foil me. A great deal at 28.50! 

I've been eyeballing it for a while...the colors are right up my alley! Might go ahead and get it when I get paid this weekend, as I just spent my "fun" budget for the week on fall smells from B&BW. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I need Ariana in my life, zomg.
My thoughts exactly! WOW at that color!!! 
icon_eek.gif
heart.gif

See, I'm diggin Mollie. Ariana is gorgeous but I doubt i would wear it often.

These are really pretty, but for some reason I can NEVER bring myself to order makeup online...idk what's wrong with me lol

Originally Posted by Fairest of all /img/forum/go_quote.gif

These are really pretty, but for some reason I can NEVER bring myself to order makeup online...idk what's wrong with me lol
Glamour doll eyes are totally worth ordering online. I think you'd find a lot of use for them too, since you tend to wear brighter colors! She has great neutrals, but the brights are the best part. I have a ton of sample bags that she sends out with every order, if you want I can send them to you. Or you can pick colors you want to try and order samples from her site!! 

This set is really pretty, but unless I'm mistaken, they're sold out because I don't see it anywhere.  It's also highly possible I'm just having personal issues navigating their site.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Fairest of all /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Glamour doll eyes are totally worth ordering online. I think you'd find a lot of use for them too, since you tend to wear brighter colors! She has great neutrals, but the brights are the best part. I have a ton of sample bags that she sends out with every order, if you want I can send them to you. Or you can pick colors you want to try and order samples from her site!! 

Vee's shadows are great and not only can you use them as eyeshadows but the ones that are lip and nail safe can be used in lip glosses and polishes.

I ordered a bunch of the eyelights and some matching shadows to play with and LOVE them. I am planing on ordering the full sizes now. Excellent service, fast shipping and no complaints at all. Highly recommend Glamour Doll Eye's.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Vee's shadows are great and not only can you use them as eyeshadows but the ones that are lip and nail safe can be used in lip glosses and polishes.
I have been trying to be good on buying stuff but the colors are calling to me... haha

Long ago I was inspired by Dr Frankenpolish to start mixing my own polish. I have made some pretty ones and accidentally made some nasty colors but I have had so much fun making them. I haven't done it in a long time but I have so many loose pigments and glitters I really should do it again.

Latest posts

Back