GlamRX Mini Freestyle Palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On ipsys Facebook page they posted how someone was using her GlamRX mini palette to carry around safety pins and bobby pins since they stuck to the inside of the case. It was pretty clever!

THAT is actually a good idea but does one really need a magnetic case in their purse with nothing but bobby pins or safety pins? Seems like a bit of a waste when a Altoids tin would work.

So looking at the Glam RX case and I think two pairs of chop sticks, magnet sticker from a pizza box or phone book as well as an old book, hot glue plus duct tape could yield a crafty person several cases the size of the Glam RX.

I would have liked to try this out (I am still waitlisted), but it really does seem very small. I'm not even sure if it would be worth it for what I could fit in it! I guess if they keep sending mini shadows along with Birchbox! 

Originally Posted by SugarBunnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am disappointed at how many pans don't stick!  other than that, I love it.
You can always go to michaels and get magnetic sheets, cut them then put them on the back of the pans. I've depotted several non magnetic items and did this! Works great

I really like mine.  I do think it's quite small, but perfect for a night out or to travel.  It's not meant to be a storage place for all depotted makeup.  I think it'll be a nice addition for me.  Also, I read that some girls put bobby pins in theirs, which I think is a genius idea!!

I just put all my colorful eyeshadows in it(minus 2, they wouldn't fit)
Excuse the mess, its my first time depotting shadows

Back