Glamspotters Summer Lip Product Trial

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
interesting, I kind of thought they would send the same colors out to everyone! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Scratch that!  I just double checked them and I received Ruby Opera instead of Rose Symphony.  Which ones did you get?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad I got to try them because I really like them I probably wouldn't have bought them on my own but now I will and I love the doe foot on them

I got mine in the mail today! Tried on Blushing Harmony and I love love love it! The formula is really nice and the color is spot on with my natural lip color, which is what I prefer with lipsticks!

I got mine in the mail today! Tried on Blushing Harmony and I love love love it! The formula is really nice and the color is spot on with my natural lip color, which is what I prefer with lipsticks!
That was my favorite, too. I was wearing it today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and yes, it's a beautiful "my lips but better" color!!!

I got these in the mail too yesterday. I am in love with blushing harmony, it is so natural and pretty on my lips.

Back