GLossy Box US

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Does anyone know when Glossy Box US is starting? I dont want to miss this one, seems like the best quality beauty box.

Reaction score
Roni917 im not exactly sure wen it starts.but u might wanna try surfing the web.tht may help.

Reaction score
ok, thanks I found it and I see that some were sent,glad to know i didnt miss it

Reaction score
they've been telling people on their fb page to subscribe to their mailing list on their website to get updated on when it is officially launching.

Reaction score
Did you end up signing up even though the box was like 22 dollars? I figured i would wait and see how it goes for a couple months :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
I did indeed. Even though it's among the pricey monthly boxes at $21 I thought I'd give it a go at least once.

Reaction score
I did sign up, I hope I dont regret it. I am kind of regretting some of the other boxes I signed up for, dont see the value. $22 is a lot and I am hoping for at least one full size product for that price.

Reaction score
Well for you ladies that signed up i really hope you do enjoy the box, i can't wait to see what you receive!

Latest posts