Glossybox - April 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by smiletorismile /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm fine with the theme, I'm fine with skincare,but I hope they don't send concealer/foundation. I can just see that being a disaster, especially since they don't really customize boxes.
Well maybe they'll give us a coupon or something like that so we can redeem for a sample (or full size) in our shade.

Originally Posted by tasertag /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well maybe they'll give us a coupon or something like that so we can redeem for a sample (or full size) in our shade.
That'd be cool!

I'm fine with the theme, I'm fine with skincare,but I hope they don't send concealer/foundation. I can just see that being a disaster, especially since they don't really customize boxes.
The only way I could see that working is if it's something like a full-spectrum BB cream....or oooo, what if it's a CC cream?! I'd be superdupes excited about that!

I hope they don't go the foundation/concealer route. I have fairly dark skin and have had no luck with any of their make up items. The Missha BB Cream was too light for my skin.

I personally don't want foundation/concealer either. I have...5 full-size bb creams, in various stages of amount used. @_@

Maybe I should cancel for this month...

Anyone know if you get your surveys if you've canceled your sub?  I'm at 970 points for a 2nd free box and want to get my points for my March surveys and get my April box free.  I know you can't use points if you're unsubscribed, but I wasn't sure about surveys. 

Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by pride /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I personally don't want foundation/concealer either. I have...5 full-size bb creams, in various stages of amount used. @_@

I wouldn't cancel yet, it's all still speculation as to what we are getting. I looked at the spoiler up above and I thought that is could also be

Nude lipstick and nude/tan nail polish. They've been giving good spoilers lately, so you might want to wait and see.

Originally Posted by pride /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well you can always resubscribe (usually with a 20% off coupon) if you end up liking the spoilers.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well you can always resubscribe (usually with a 20% off coupon) if you end up liking the spoilers.
My 3 mo sub just ended and I'm waiting for the spoilers to see if I'll buy another.  Where would you find a 20% coupon usually? TIA!

I'm debating if I should cancel and re-subscribe to get the 20% discount since I pay the regular rate of $21/month.

I like the theme this month, but usually it doesn't mean much. I would love face stuff. I'm kind of obsessed with finding my HG face items. I also have about 5 opened BB creams, several foundations, but I'm trying to find that perfect one!!! I wouldn't mind a lip product because I'm on a no-buy for lip products for the rest of the YEAR! I can only have the ones that come in subs. My goo hoarding has gotten out of control!!!
11a.gif

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I like the theme this month, but usually it doesn't mean much. I would love face stuff. I'm kind of obsessed with finding my HG face items. I also have about 5 opened BB creams, several foundations, but I'm trying to find that perfect one!!! I wouldn't mind a lip product because I'm on a no-buy for lip products for the rest of the YEAR! I can only have the ones that come in subs. My goo hoarding has gotten out of control!!!
11a.gif
Me too, I was going through all my stuff yesterday and didn't realize I had so much stuff.

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

11a.gif
What does HG mean?

Originally Posted by latinafeminista /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My 3 mo sub just ended and I'm waiting for the spoilers to see if I'll buy another.  Where would you find a 20% coupon usually? TIA!
Every time I've unsubscribed, I get an email with one asking me to resubscribe before they are all gone. 

Same here, I do not see that working out to well considering all the shades of skin tones there are. Would not want a concealer or foundation. Now nude polish is another thing. I was wondering about the cucumber though... maybe a mask?

Originally Posted by Sunflowercake /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Same here, I do not see that working out to well considering all the shades of skin tones there are. Would not want a concealer or foundation. Now nude polish is another thing. I was wondering about the cucumber though... maybe a mask?
I'd love a good mask! I'm obsessed with them! And I think that would sorta fit the theme. :)

i just got my limited edition box! i wasnt sure if there was a thread for it so i figured id post in this one. i havent opened it yet but will share when i do :]

Back