Glossybox April 2014 (Spoilers!!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm open to get the Ciate because I do like brights, but if I get anything yellow/orange/gold, I'll either trade it away, sell it, or mix it with another polish to make it into something I'll like (the latter is most likely for me with polish - it's a fun activity my artsy son likes to witness and "help" with). Looking forward to more spoilers like the rest of you!

Quote: Originally Posted by Kelly Silva /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  They don't seem to do any discount codes themselves, just free product codes. The current one is PINK for a free blush with your next box.
Do you know which blush it is? I may have to cancel my current sub and re-sub so I can get it, lol... 

the blush is probably the one that glossybox did with  Kryolan in rosewood.

I have it because I got it off ebay (it went to europe and UK members first) and it is a nice pink color.

here is a pic of it from a UK blog

Quote: Originally Posted by Miss17February /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  All the colors in the spoiler pics are...not really my "style". Definitely not a fan of bright colors.

I don't really like the colors in the spoiler pic but they said that there were 13 colors total so hopefully the others are pretty!

Quote: Originally Posted by biancardi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  the blush is probably the one that glossybox did with  Kryolan in rosewood.

I have it because I got it off ebay (it went to europe and UK members first) and it is a nice pink color.

here is a pic of it from a UK blog

OMG I hope that's it! It looks beautiful and definitely something I would easily wear on a daily basis - I hope the code works, I just resubbed for it, haha... even if I don't love the Ciate polish, this blush makes it worth it for me!

Quote: Originally Posted by Miss17February /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  All the colors in the spoiler pics are...not really my "style". Definitely not a fan of bright colors.

Heehee I absolutely love bright and neon nail polish colors. Really hoping for an eye-popping color that is almost blinding in its brightness. 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I forgot to unsubscribe, hoping this month is a good one.

There is a LE Glossybox up for sale on Net-A-porter.com. It's $40 for those interested here's the link: http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/428145/Glossybox_for_NET_A_PORTERCOM/the-luxury-limited-edition-beauty-box

EXCLUSIVE TO NET-A-PORTER.COM. NET-A-PORTER has partnered with Glossybox to bring you this special limited-edition beauty box. This set includes eight exciting luxury products that will appeal to both beauty enthusiasts and jet-setting fashion lovers, with something for everyone to discover. Quantities are limited.

• Brighten skin, minimize dark spots and protect against harmful UVA/UVB rays with Natura Bissé's Diamond White SPF 50+++ Oil-Free Brilliant Sun Protection (10ml/0.34 oz.)
  • A shimmering nude and sophisticated dark-blue make up a complementary combination in Kevyn Aucoin's The Eye Shadow Duo - No. 206 (4.8g/0.16 oz.)
  • Perfectly lengthen and separate lashes with the velvety formula of Ellis Faas' Mascara E401 - Black
  • Get intense hold and shine without flakiness or build-up using Philip B's Oud Royal Gravity-Defying Gel (14.8ml/0.5 oz.)
  • Rejuvenate cracked skin and strengthen nails with RGB's Jojoba and Biotin-enriched Cuticle Oil (12ml/0.40 fl.oz.)
  • Klorane's Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk (50ml/1.06 oz.) is the ultimate secret weapon to cleanse lackluster locks while adding texture and volume
  • To soften, soothe, and restore skin, try Avène's Thermal Spring Water spray (50ml/1.7 fl.oz.)
  • Joya's Âmes SÅ“urs Roll-On Parfum (1.5ml/0.05 fl.oz.) offers notes of Frankincense, Myrrh, Orange Blossom and Jasmine in a roll-on design for easy application

Pic is from Glossfashion.com

*EDIT to add that this is the same box that sold back in November 2013.

This quote on their FB page cracked me up.  I guess they had to change 'the message' since no one was buying their other ones...

https://www.facebook.com/GlossyBox.com/photos/a.281963845205455.59507.133314353403739/602038266531343/?type=1&reply_comment_id=1721680&total_comments=1

Quote by Glossybox: Our process is that we ship around the 3rd week of the respective month in order to keep the box a surprise and allow everyone a chance to order it. Usually it is common for the box to arrive within the end of the month or the first week of the next month. We try to get it to you within the month tho  Hope this helps!

Yeah, looking back on my 2013 shipping dates - not so much.  Good try though, GB!  You say it enough times, it just might become true for 2014.

Thank you, Allison!
headphonedance.gif

I saw the spoiler on the Glossybox page header this morning, but didn't get an email.  I know nothing about this brand, so I'm still not tempted to resub for this month. Boo! 

Quote: Originally Posted by BlueLineBunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Thank you, Allison!
headphonedance.gif

I saw the spoiler on the Glossybox page header this morning, but didn't get an email.  I know nothing about this brand, so I'm still not tempted to resub for this month. Boo! 
I got a Bellapierre lipstick as a replacement from Glossybox, and it's probably my favorite lipstick that I own. Never tried the gloss, but just wanted to give my two cents. 
smile.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by BlueLineBunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Thank you, Allison!
headphonedance.gif

The blush that we got from that brand is excellent, one of my fav blushes (and I'm a blush snob lol). 

Hi all - I have been a lurker for months thought I would finally step out into the light! *LOL*  I hope I LOVE this box because I will be getting two on accident.  My 3 month sub was up and I re-subbed too soon so now I have a one month overlap.  Bummer, but maybe it will be a happy accident (she says trying to convince herself)?

Hi all - I have been a lurker for months thought I would finally step out into the light! *LOL*  I hope I LOVE this box because I will be getting two on accident.  My 3 month sub was up and I re-subbed too soon so now I have a one month overlap.  Bummer, but maybe it will be a happy accident (she says trying to convince herself)?
I'm a newbie too after being a lurker for months, welcome! I'm accidentally getting two after forgetting to unsub after requesting my free box this month. Hopefully theres some awesome things to trade for!

Keep me in mind for trades, plus we have the same 1st name (mine's spelled Kristin) so you must be trustworthy! *LOL*

Quote: Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The spoilers have been a snooze this month. Not resubbing.
I love lip gloss and nail polish,but I already have enough of both.

Back