Glossybox April 2014 (Spoilers!!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Animezing /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yes, April will be your first box. Keep in mind that Glossybox does ship late in the month so you may receive your April box in the beginning of May. Also hope you used code PURE (free Beauty blender) & Ebates ($2.75 off first box). I hope this helps. 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks for the information! Unfortunately I wasn't aware of the codes. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Question - to those of you that have cancelled a 6-month subscription, do you wait to do it until you have received your last box? Or do you do it before they send it? I'm not sure I trust their CS to send me the last box I paid for if I cancel, but I'm also not sure I trust them not to auto-renew, so it's a quandary....

Quote: Originally Posted by Justine1988 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Where did you see this? What's msa?
The blog My Subscription Addiction.

Originally Posted by puppymomofthree /img/forum/go_quote.gif  
The blog My Subscription Addiction.

It also says the coupon code BONUS will get new subscribers a free Beauty Blender!

Interesting, do they normally show you spoilers like this? maybe only with colaborations?

I'm new to Glossybox. Can someone tell me what Glossydots are? How are the sample sizes? And do they send nice brands? Thanks for your feedback!

For sample sizes and brands I recommend you check out utube with search "glossybox february 2014" or whatever month you want. It's a good start!

I'm new to Glossybox. Can someone tell me what Glossydots are? How are the sample sizes? And do they send nice brands? Thanks for your feedback!
glossy dots are earned when you give feedback on the items you recieve in your box, and also when someone joins up that you have referred for a Sub..... When you gave accumulated enough dots/points you can get free boxes. And a great place to check out contents and sizes of past boxes is at RamblingsofasuburbanMOM.com or look for her also on FB as well as sometimes in here :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

glossybox would be better off calling april one a may, so they are the first. The way they are now, they are just late!

Quote: Originally Posted by PeaJay /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  glossybox would be better off calling april one a may, so they are the first. The way they are now, they are just late!
They should! But they do say that they ship in the middle of the month though.

This is my first box and it still doesn't say in the pack stage.. just wondering if anyone else's does...  I know it's been said we wouldn't get them until probably May but stillllll...

I'm impatient because I'm on a no-buy so I want all the things I already bought to show up and distract me  :rolleyes:

This is my first box and it still doesn't say in the pack stage.. just wondering if anyone else's does...  I know it's been said we wouldn't get them until probably May but stillllll...

I'm impatient because I'm on a no-buy so I want all the things I already bought to show up and distract me  :rolleyes:
I am a long term subscriber and mine is still in pay too!  Expect your box in May.

Mine has been in pack mode for over a week and shipping is still not available through any method of looking it up. Their Facebook answered they were starting shipping some time this week.

I've been a subscriber for two or three months now, and I know they tend to arrive late in the month, but this month it seems REALLY late. Has anyone in the entire US received their box at all. I think before around this time there was someone who had posted their box somethere on the internet.

Latest posts

Back