Glossybox LE Holiday 2015 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@@girlnamedpete, to cancel December you would have had to do it by November 14th. Hopefully December is awesome and you can gift it to someone.
Thank you.  I didn't phrase it right.  What I meant was I know if I cancel my yearly today I will still get December.  I guess my question was if I started my Gilt sub today will I get December, too.  Now that I think of it I know the answer.  I would need to start it after the 15th of Dec in order for it to start in January - which is what I want to happen, right???  Thank you!

Thank you. I didn't phrase it right. What I meant was I know if I cancel my yearly today I will still get December. I guess my question was if I started my Gilt sub today will I get December, too. Now that I think of it I know the answer. I would need to start it after the 15th of Dec in order for it to start in January - which is what I want to happen, right??? Thank you!
I think you would need to start the new sub ON January 1st to avoid getting two december boxes. Even if you start or renew a sub late in the month, you will still get that month's box - even if you already received one.

Thank you.  I didn't phrase it right.  What I meant was I know if I cancel my yearly today I will still get December.  I guess my question was if I started my Gilt sub today will I get December, too.  Now that I think of it I know the answer.  I would need to start it after the 15th of Dec in order for it to start in January - which is what I want to happen, right???  Thank you!
I think you would need to start the new sub ON January 1st to avoid getting two december boxes. Even if you start or renew a sub late in the month, you will still get that month's box - even if you already received one.
Yeah, that makes sense, to start it on January 1st. Even if the December box sells out (which they haven't sold out a monthly box since I started 7 or so months ago), you'd get a "Classic Glossybox" which is a hodge podge of left overs (which, I won't complain because my first box was a "classic" one and it was AMAZING to me). 

Thank you for clarifying.  That all makes sense.  I appreciate the help. :)

I am a little bit worried- i purchased the gilt city deal for one reg glossybox plus the holiday box and used it immediately. I received the november box, but have yet to receive the holiday box and my account shows really nothing about it, no info on whether its processing, being packed or shipping info. I am worried there is something wrong.

I'm honestly glad I passed on this one. The products are nice, but nothing I'm overly excited for.
I kind of feel the same. I got the box yesterday. It's nice, but I don't know how much I'll use the palette. I'll have to try the oil, hopefully it's amazing. I do love the nail polish though! 

I got my box yesterday, without any shipping notice. I really like it, everything is so pretty. I did notice the palette is not very pigmented though. Its such a beautiful compact, but i put all the colors on this morning and they barely show.

The palette is very lacking in pigment. I'll probably only use it as eyeshadow and I use the Nyx Milk pencil and just make a thicker layer of white where I'm going to use the shadow and it worked pretty well and lasted all day. The liner, I tested it on my hand and the mark lasted into the next day, through multiple washes, including a shower. I'm impressed. The nail polish has lasted me 5 days so far with not a single chip, which is amazing as I've worked 3 of the days working on a register, throwing freight, stocking shelves, etc. This polish is awesome. I haven't tried the mascara or oil yet. I don't want to open the mascara until I've used the other 4 I already have open and I don't know why I haven't tried the oil yet. I have a lot of different moisturizers for hair that I'm trying to get through. 

On the Aerin website, it says to swirl your brush over all the colors and use them as a highlight or a blush. So swirl the left side for a natural blush, swirl on the right side for a bronzing contour. That kind of thing. It's not what I was expecting it to be but I'm definitely intrigued. I love a natural look.

Back