Glossybox November 2015 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. I guess Glossybox is just shipping early this month. I just checked my email and got my shipping notice today too. Maybe because the Holiday boxes are going out in Early December they need to be through all of November by then. ... For what ever reason, I ove that I am going to get my box soon. Yay. Can't wait to see what I will get. 

I am always happy with my Glossybox. I got a year sub in September, paying almost twice what you are paying per month of course. Sigh. The only thing keeping me from subbing to a second box is that next year after glossydots I will not have to sub again til November. I am definitely going to wait for a deal as good as this next year. 
I have paid full price too in the past, so don't feel bad - I have been with them a few years now.. When it is time to renew just start looking for good deals.  My current deal ended this month (already got my tracking number).

The only reason I cancelled - was I wanted to try BoxyCharm, but did not want all these subscription boxes at one time ( I have TWO subscriptions to Ipsy as well lol).. I was just going to try something different.  I might still sign up for boxycharm - not sure yet.  Anyway - just keep your eyes peeled on RueLaLa and this site - for deals posted for the next time around.. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mine came today!

I got:

Floratherapy sheet mask in yarrow & lavender.  Will use, excited to try. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Lotion I am not super excited about this, but it is a decent lotion and I will stick it in my purse to use.

Estee Lauer Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-aging Cream It is in a teeny tub like the Benefit It's potent! Sample I got a while back, will try.

Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow in I'm Toast Eh, not so sure about this one. I am not a huge fan of loose eye shadow.

Beauty For Real D-fine Perfect Lip Pencil I am not sure about this either, I am no much for lip products. We'll see I guess?

i was kind of disappointed in this month's box :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> nothing seemed very special. also haven't seen any variations so far. 

sheet mask: this one looks nice, but seriously these things are in every box lately. 

estee lauder anti aging cream: i'm in my early twenties and while prevention is key, i don't usually source out anti aging products. 

marsk eyeshadow: great color but loose eyeshadows are mess and impractical

lip liner: decent color, don't reach for lip liner that much

crabtree and evelyn hand lotion: smells nice, melts into skin fast, nothing unique

I got the same products in mine as everyone else seems to be getting. I am always thrilled to get sheet masks, but that was really the only thing that I was excited about. I hate loose eyeshadows, hand cream is nothing special (I have used this hand cream before and really like it, but it's just hand cream), the estee lauder is tiny and nothing exciting, and the lip liner is a good neutral shade that I will use, but it is nothing that I am excited about. I know I sound like a debbie downer, but I'm tired of getting lackluster boxes from them especially when I used to love this box so much. I decided to cancel since this month was the end of my sub. I will definitely consider resubbing in the future, but for now I'm over the disappointing boxes.

I got the same box and was actually pretty excited.  I zip through sheet masks pretty quickly so i'm always excited to get one and have never tried that brand before.  I had been crossing my fingers for the lip liner since Liz posted her box; it's pretty and I'm getting more into liners lately.  I've used and loved that hand cream before.  While I don't normally like loose shadows, this one is a pretty shade.  I tested it on my daughters and it held up all night on them so I think I'll use it.  The estee lauder is the only thing I am meh about, but I'll use it. 

This is the most useful glossybox I have received since my annual sub started in January.  Not resubbing when it's up.

I got the same as everyone so far. My mask if the Deep Hydration mask (blackberry primrose). I am excited to use it. I will use everything in the box. I never get sick of Estee Lauder creams. They can keep those coming. Over all very happy with my box. Yay.  I think this might be only the 1st or second time I got the same things as Liz. 

I gave in and signed up for the Gilt 12 month deal- I am waiting to cash the voucher in until Dec though so I don't get 2 November boxes. Curious how this year will stack up

I got my box today. Two items are repeats from other boxes (the hand cream was in Allure/Sample Society and the Estee Lauder cream was in Birchbox last month) so that's kinda annoying. But I'll use both items.

I'm curious about the mask, I'll use it this weekend after all the boozing it up at a wedding. 

The lip liner is a nice shade, I might actually use it. I almost never use lip liners.

The only thing I'm not overly excited about it the loose shimmer shadow. In pink. I would have liked a more taupe-y color, but oh well.  This box was redeemed with glossy dots so I guess I'm glad I didn't "pay" for it.

so.... from the unboxings I've seen (still waiting for mine to arrive)-- it looks like there are no variations this month?? I wonder if they are listening to feedback

Got my Glossybox yesterday, not the worst but not the best!

I got the same things as everyone else previously said, my mask was called "Sweet Dreams" (or something along those lines) and is supposed to make you have a good sleep, sounds interesting!

I used the eye shadow in toast today, and while I will say pigments are a pain, this color is beautiful! Used my primer potion and it lasted all day

Pretty sure I have the same lip liner from Boxycharm but just as a wood pencil, do like the color though!

I have tried the same lotion as @@Bizgirlva said because of the Allure Beauty Box, and I still have it!

The cream, eh. It is just a cream. Don't need so much anti-aging either, but all creams work fine!

Mine came yesterday. I'm happy with it because I'll be able to use all the products.

I love EL moisturizers so I was happy with the sample. I tried the eye shadow right away and love it. It will be great for the Holidays. The lip liner shade I got was nude which is great because I mostly wear nude colors. Not sure if there are variations to the shades.

Allure beauty box november spoilers.JPG

So, I was kinda iffy on getting November's box but I'm definitely happy I did! I personally love loose shadows because they seem more pigmented and last forever for me. I don't use lip liner often, but I do use it eventually and this one is in a very pretty shade. I like Estee Lauder products since that night serum we received a couple months back, so I'm excited to try, despite me not having wrinkles yet. I usually hate getting lotions because I never use them because they always end up greasy on my hands but this La Source one.. I'm in LOVE with it! My hands are soft but they feel almost like I used talcum powder? Like, it's so nice I can't even describe it nicely? The only product I'm kinda "ehhh" on is the mask. I got the pink one and I received one of these in another box and couldn't figure out how to keep it on my face so I may just give it to a friend. 

So, I was kinda iffy on getting November's box but I'm definitely happy I did! I personally love loose shadows because they seem more pigmented and last forever for me. I don't use lip liner often, but I do use it eventually and this one is in a very pretty shade. I like Estee Lauder products since that night serum we received a couple months back, so I'm excited to try, despite me not having wrinkles yet. I usually hate getting lotions because I never use them because they always end up greasy on my hands but this La Source one.. I'm in LOVE with it! My hands are soft but they feel almost like I used talcum powder? Like, it's so nice I can't even describe it nicely? The only product I'm kinda "ehhh" on is the mask. I got the pink one and I received one of these in another box and couldn't figure out how to keep it on my face so I may just give it to a friend. 
I love your description of how the hand lotion feels. I totally know what you mean!! I think you would love Ritual Spa Ginkgo's Secret. I got it in another box (Allure maybe) It's amazing!

I love your description of how the hand lotion feels. I totally know what you mean!! I think you would love Ritual Spa Ginkgo's Secret. I got it in another box (Allure maybe) It's amazing!
It was (also?) in the limited edition luxe list birchbox - the one with the high end products.  I have it on my desk right now and it really is fantastic.  And it smells amazing.  Glad to be getting so many nice hand creams before winter!

I just got my first Glossybox for $13 (using the code BLKFRIDAY for 25% off and Ebates for $2.75 cashback) =)
I have always wanted to try Glossybox and $13 was too good to pass up. 
Will I receive the November box or December? When do I need to cancel in order to not get charged again?
I paid via PayPal. Can they automatically charge PayPal?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back