Glossybox + R29 December box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
r29-gb-1_slide.jpg

http://www.refinery29.com/gifts#/product/2893

There's been talk of the Refinery 29 + Glossybox December box in the November thread so not to take that thread off topic I've started this thread. What do you think? Are you getting it despite the $45 price tag?

Exclusive! GLOSSYBOX Holiday Chic Beauty Box $45

We can’t get enough of international subscription beauty service GLOSSYBOX, so we teamed up with the raved-about brand to offer you the ultimate, R29-curated glitz box packed with everything you need to shine this holiday season. Even better? Unlike all those wrapped goodies under the tree, you don’t even have to wait to find out what super-luxe surprises await.

Box includes:
Kelly Van Gogh Rich & Delicious Caviar Hair Masque; Josie Maran Argan Color Stick ; Cult Nails Lacquer in "After Glow", Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water, and BootyParlor Flirty Little Secret Perfume.
I thought about it but for $45 I can get four Cult Nail polishes and while the rest of the products are nice I rather get four bottles of Cult Nail polish.

I was interested but the high price mixed with the fact that my Shea Terra wishlist keeps getting longer... plus a few polish lemmings I will probably pass on this one. I did sign back up for GB with the coupon though.

I'm still thinking about this one... it does look like a really nice box but I already have the Cleansing Spa Water from the previous box!

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was interested but the high price mixed with the fact that my Shea Terra wishlist keeps getting longer... plus a few polish lemmings I will probably pass on this one. I did sign back up for GB with the coupon though.
Shea Terra offers a new 30% off code at least once a month.  I got 3 sugar scrubs,3 whipped shea creations, rose hips black soap, 2 lip balms, and the nilotica for $112.  Quite a steal

I'll pass.. But at least they are telling you straight up what to expect!  Imaging paying $45 for a blind surprise!

I just saw in email, code ONELOVE, gives OLO gift with any purchase from Ref29.

Latest posts

Back