• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Glossybox Trades

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FREE TO GOOD HOME (It's already gone - sorry if you missed it!):

The swan charm from the Alex and Ani bracelet (charm only) - and I'll toss in a new silver jewelry ring (had to wire-cutter the original off).

I wanted to keep the bracelet with my own charm attached, but have no use / need for the swan charm.  If you want to add another charm to your bracelet, or just have a backup, first one to private message me gets it.  (IT'S BEEN CLAIMED - SORRY!)  No swap /trade needed!  
happy.gif

I have a dragon fly bracelet up for trade. I'm going to update my swap list today. Looking for a few products I've missed out on or loved like the black rose mask.

Have from glossy boxes to trade: Toni and guy sea salt spray 2.5 fl oz Nails inc .13 fl oz nail polish in Baker Street (2) etre belle liplift peel .5 fl oz Other items for trade: Vasanti brighten up enzymatic face rejuvenator 20g Ole henriksen truth serum collagen booster .25 fl oz Versace bright crystal perfume sample (deluxe sample size) See by Chloe Chloe perfume sample (deluxe sample size) Super slip sudsy shampoo sample .46 fl oz Living proof frizz nourishing style cream 1 fl oz Benefit watts up deluxe sample Supergoop city sunscreen serum 10 ml Jergens bb body skin cream 1 fl oz (light skin tones) Bumble and bumble hairdressers oil sample Nars pro-prime smudge proof eyeshadow base .09 oz Sephora celebrity lash false lashes Pm me for more info or pics. All items new and unused. Looking for: Glossybox items, specifically makeup. Not interested in nail polish or skin care.

I'm searching for the Alex and Ani dragonfly bangle (silver). Ill try to update my list soon...lots of products have come and gone. If anyone has one up for trade pm your want list to me please! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Have:

-Alex and Ani Spray

-Nails Inc in Victoria

-Purology Color Fanatic

-Lauren B. Beauty in City of Angels

Want:

-Black Rose Cream Mask

-Any Alex and Ani Bracelet

-Puffy the Eye Bag Slayer

-Ole Henriksen Vitamin C Serum

looking for Alex and ani soap, body spray. Would consider previous glossybox items also. Trade list: Silver swan Alex and ani bangle Nails inc baker street nail polish .13 fl oz Sisley black rose cream mask .38 oz (traded) Pm to discuss trading
It won't let me it edit my old post, so..... update: only nail polish still available from this post

Have:

Aqua Spa Relax Body Creme in Lavender and Chamomile (2 oz)

- Balance Me Super Toning Body Wash (50 ml)

Bella Pierre Mineral Blush: Desert Rose (4 g)

Bella Pierre Super Lipgloss in Vanilla Pink (Full Size/ .32 fl oz)

Ciate Paint Pots in Beach Nut (Glittery sahara orange color) (Full Size)

Lauren B. Beauty Nail Polish: City of Angels (Full Size) (Swatch once on 1 nail)(A light baby pink)

Michael Todd Pumpkin Facial Mask (30 ml / 1 fl oz) (Used once)

Sisley Paris Masque Creme a La Rose Noire (Black Rose Cream Mask) (10 ml / 11 g) (Used once, thin layer)

Looking for:

Alex and Ani bangle (any charm/color)

Have:

Ciate Paint Pots in Twinset & Pearls (pearlescent white) full size and unopened

Looking for:

Ciate Paint Pot in a different shade!  Will consider a neutral color as well. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the Ciate Paint Pot in Skinny Dip It's a gorgeous color but I got the same one in BOTH my boxes.

Would love to trade for: Ciate Palm Tree or Mango Martini

Would love to try the Aerin hand cream from May's box. If anyone has this and is interested in swapping. I have the Ciate polish in Espadrille, the La Splash Eye Primer from last month, and the Napoleon primer, and Lancer eye serum from this month's box.

i have the same swan charm posted by Shutterblog (see her picture above). I, too, had to cut mine off so there's no ring but I have the charm.

if anyone does not want BG gift card, i am happy to pay or find something to trade - i had tried to order more than one box but i missed the cut off - thanks! i am also open to anyone who wants to just sell/trade the box with gift card too! THANK YOU! 

Does anyone have the Atelier perfume or Chantecaille Gloss up for swap?

Back