Glossybox & Zoya Storm, Ziv and Electra

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey
Reaction score
In December some of us received either Zoya Storm, Electra or Ziv in their Glossybox.

"These uniquely ornate nail lacquers will transform your nails into jewels. The long-wearing and toxin-free formula will keep your nails sparkling all season, and looking their glossy-best. Enjoy this 5-Free healthy nail lacquer formula this holiday season!" ~Glossybox.com

So did you receive one of these or already have one? Do you like Zoya polishes? Would you recommend them to a friend?

I don't subscribe to Glossybox, but when I saw the Zoya 3 free sale Storm was on the top of my list of polishes. I've been seeing swatches of it everywhere and it looks fabulous, definitely a unique black. I've recommended Zoya to all of my friends because I've had a consistently positive experience with their polishes.

I got Storm, and I'm freaking obsessed with it. By far my favorite polish I own. Zoya is definitely my favorite brand, the formula is always great.

I got Storm too and love it! it's a gorgeous nail polish and was not a PITA to remove at all!

I got Storm, Electra and the Red one from the Ornate (forgot the name) I LOVE ZOYA and just placed my 3 for free Order. Highly recommended polish.

Latest posts

Back