Go VoxBox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my box todayyy!!! It has bath salts in it.. which.. I can't use.. because I don't have a bath.
Ooh. I was wondering if there would be any variations with the products.

So you got bath salt instead of the lavender lotion and can't use it. Aww. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I wouldn't have used the salt if I got it in my box. I prefer the lotion.

I got my box today! So incredibly impressed with everything in it! I'm a little afraid of the vitamin shakes just because I'm really weird about beverages. I'm usually just a straight water person because I hate the consistency of milk and other drinks like it. But, I'll definitely give it a shot!

Ooh. I was wondering if there would be any variations with the products.

So you got bath salt instead of the lavender lotion and can't use it. Aww. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I wouldn't have used the salt if I got it in my box. I prefer the lotion.
Yeah- exactly!  And I would have used lavender lotion!  Oh well :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Can't win 'em all!  I love the orthotics though- just in time for my new pair of running shoes.

I got my box today! So incredibly impressed with everything in it! I'm a little afraid of the vitamin shakes just because I'm really weird about beverages. I'm usually just a straight water person because I hate the consistency of milk and other drinks like it. But, I'll definitely give it a shot!
I actually quite like the shakes surprisingly! I had the vanilla yesterday (nom nom) and the chocolate today (preferred the vanilla). Mildly filling! 

As for the bath salts, le cry, I wish I had a bath to use them with!! 

I got it! I'm excited for everything but a little disappointed I got the bath salts instead of the cream, I live in a dorm so I cant use bath salts D: if anyone is down for a trade let me know!

So I'm pretty new here and really new to influenster, but I got a survey today for moms. Do they sort through survey responders and decide if you get something? Still not sure how that site works! Like how do you get your point tally up? Seems so confusing! Thanks for any info!

So I'm pretty new here and really new to influenster, but I got a survey today for moms. Do they sort through survey responders and decide if you get something? Still not sure how that site works! Like how do you get your point tally up? Seems so confusing! Thanks for any info!
The survey is pretty much to decide if you qualify for the box. There's no right way to answer the surveys since they're pretty much different for each box. I personally believe they look for certain answers to mach whatever target demographic the brands are looking for, but  we don't really have a whole lot of information on how they pick.

I hope you get your first box soon!  :flowers:

Thanks for the info, I just got an email today that I'm getting my first box! So exciting!! I have no idea what to expect.

The survey is pretty much to decide if you qualify for the box. There's no right way to answer the surveys since they're pretty much different for each box. I personally believe they look for certain answers to mach whatever target demographic the brands are looking for, but we don't really have a whole lot of information on how they pick.

I hope you get your first box soon! :flowers:

I finally got my box! (I was traveling so the postal service held it for me til they delivered all my mail) and I got the lotion! That tube is HUGE! And a very nice, soothing scent. Normally I'm not a huge fitness person but I love everything in this box!

Back