Gobites...a US version of Graze?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used the code momgroup25 for 25% your first purchase... Brought it down to $10.50!

I just purchased the Plum offer. I entered  the voucher number and I see they also want my cc info. Did anyone check to make sure the offer works. Just worried they might charge my cc for this.

they need your cc in order to charge you for future deliveries. my first order said the discount was 100% because I used the plum voucher code so my cc was not charged for the first shipment

Thanks, I was just scared to enter it because after I entered the discount, it took me to the page where you submit  your info and I saw no proof it took off the voucher code.

My order came yesterday, crazy fast!!! They are a little smaller than I was thinking (about the size of my iPhone) but they all look super tasty.

Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My order came yesterday, crazy fast!!! They are a little smaller than I was thinking (about the size of my iPhone) but they all look super tasty.
Ooh please tell us what your favorites were when you try them! One of my faves had rambutan (which I'd never tried) in it and I ordered 3 of them this time. I liked all of them though!

I already cancelled.  I tried Das Guut, Apricot Granola and Chocolate Monkey so far.  Das Guut was the best of those.  I thought the dried fruit in these were sort of odd in texture and the nuts are kind of soft.... it's hard to describe, but I just couldnt see ordering any more of these.  The portion size is actually perfect, but for me I just dont think I will like enough of the flavors.  I also think they were a good price with the promo I used but the regular price makes these on the expensive side.  I usually just get the Archer Farms nut mixes from Target (yeah I know those are probably a lot less healthy) so I cant see spending $30/month on nut mixes.  I was very impressed with the detailed questionnaire, the selection process and the shipping speed and packaging so I would definitely consider them again if they changed up the flavors and I might try a gift subscription for my dad.

Got my box just a few minutes ago and was very impressed with how fast shiping was. We are going to have a tasting tonight with the different flavor and some cheese and fruit. The portions are nice for a grab and go snack in my purse or the kids backpacks. Will let you know how they are and if I decide to stay with them because they are a bit pricey but better quantity and quality then other food subs I have tried.

Just got mine, that was fast!

It was nice to be able to pick the snacks, but I still can't imagine paying full price.  $2 per one-serving snack is just too much, and their selection is small enough that I got pretty much everything that I thought looked interesting in the first one.

We couldn't wait so we tried three out. The pomegranate punch was awesome, well at least I thought so. No one likes the jack of all fruits, such a wired taste and texture. The apple berry was so-so but not all that great. Will try more later.

These are three of mine, Nut from ipanema, a pineapple and coconut mix (forget the name), and one of the gluten free granolas. I really enjoy gobites and was so happy to get that great deal!

Has anyone else tried their gobites that they've recently received? The gluten free granola is so good, wish I had chosen more of them.

Hi all! Just stumbled on this thread when looking for healthy snack options.  I have been subscribing to graze, but this looks like a much better option as I feel like I finish all my graze foods the day after I get them! I just subscribed, and I'm excited to try all those healthy snacks.

Back