Golden Globes 2013 Red Carpet Looks

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yes, it's that time again..Awards season! I don't necessarily stay tuned for the whole ceremony, but I definitely love to check the Red Carpet moments and see what people are wearing. This year was no exception. Here are several celebs walking the red carpet. 

Katharine McPhee in Theyskens' Theory

Marion Cotillard in Dior & Chopard

Amanda Seyfried in Givenchy

Kate Hudson in Alexander McQueen

Rosario Dawson in Antonio Berardi

Lucy Liu in Carolina Herrera

Halle Berry in Atelier Versace

Rachel Weisz in Louis Vuitton

Jessica Chastain in Calvin Klein

Emily Blunt in Michael Kors

Naomi Watts in Zac Posen

Helen Mirren in Badgley Mischka 

Taylor Swift in Donna Karen

Jennifer Lopez in Zuhair Murad

Kerry Washington in Miu Miu & Chopard

Jennifer Garner in Vivienne Westwood Couture

Isn't it crazy that Halle Berry looks better as she's aged? Argghh lol. Yes, Kate Hudson is probably my fave or Naomi Watts. Love the keyhole details!

Halle Berry is a freak of nature (in a good way), but that dress is TERRIBLE.

Kate Hudson's dress was stunning, although I wish she had worn her hair up so it didn't cover that gorgeous neckline.

I thought Naomi Watts looked like such a classic beauty.

I don't love the sheer skirt on Kerri Washington's dress, but she is so amazingly beautiful and can definitely pull it off better than most.

I rarely say this because I love her but I HATE Taylor Swift's dress. Looks terrible to me. Loving Kate Hudson though and I really love that garden look dress Lucy Liu is wearing.

Emily Blunt, Kate Hudson and Amanda Seyfried were my favorites <3

Ewww @ Halle Berry's dress...it looks so trashy...reminds me of Destiny's Child videos...

Latest posts

Back