Golden Tote

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On my page the way to hide something is by highlighting it and clicking what looks like a solid black dialog box. If you do it right it will show in the preview. Hope that helps!

I had to add my pictures to my user account, your photos or something... And then if you click the picture icon it will allow to choose from your previously loaded photos.

I had to add my pictures to my user account, your photos or something... And then if you click the picture icon it will allow to choose from your previously loaded photos.
Thx again, found out the photo upload part but could not find the spoiler section to hide the picture LOL good thing mine is very similar to the $49 picture posted today only difference is the geometric top that was one of the choices in the bigger tote

Here's what I got in my big tote: printed tunic blouse, sheer cream sweater, cami, sage green bra top, striped sweater, and a striped French terry top w a pointy collar, as well as the bird scarf. Here are some of the items I haven't seen pictured yet (pointy top, bird scarf, striped sweater). Love the tote. Pointy is cute on bc it has short sleeves so that the print doesn't overpower.
The only thing I don't love is that it's all tops and no bottoms--I'd love a knit skirt or something.

Your tote sounds and looks really nice! The pointy top and the bird scarf are especially cute I think. It's great that they include quite bit of items in both price points. Totally agree about bottoms. I think a more balanced box would have top/ bottoms or and dress combos. Maybe they'll start that after adding on the quiz on their website and hearing what people want. Enjoy!

LOVE the bird stuff! If they'd have offered that top as one of the things you could choose I would have definitely ordered.

I can't wait to see what they offer in March.

I received my first tote today.  I got a white tank, a satin-link mint green take and the grey/blue stripped hoodie.  The quality is okay...but living in Chicago, I won't use the tank tops for quite some time!

I didn't order this time around because the choices for the larger tote didn't feel like me. With that being said, I love the stuff you got! I may end up ordering in March. Have there been any issues with sizing or does everything seem pretty right on?

Hi All,

I received my $149 tote today!  This was my first time for the big splurge and I have mixed feelings.  I have received two of the smaller totes in the past.  For the items I chose, I got the striped sweater and the print tunic.  I like both these items....but not sure I LOVE them.  The tunic fits well and the sweater is cute, but a little boxy.  I do feel, however, that I would never pay the stated retail value for them.  The other items I received was the light weight cream sweater (maybe my favorite item!), a cute multi-color striped scarf (cute but I REALLY wanted the bird scarf!), a grey cardigan with zebra's printed on it (total miss and too small--boo), a white cami (can always use, but would have preferred a color) and a cream bralette (a complete waste.....what do you do with this thing?  I don't get it.....)  I also got a pretty purple polish and two hair ties (yeah!!).  When I break it down to the five items I like and will wear, that is approx $30 per item....which is a fair retail value for the products as they are of average quality....not bad....not great.  I think if I took the $150 and went to Marshalls....I could have done better.  I also think I could have gotten one or two really awesome things from Stitch Fix.  Think I'll stick to the $49 tote....if I buy one this month. 

I have some of those bralette things from Target that I sleep in. I have big boobs so they're a little small and I'd never wear them out of the house, but they are great for a little support while sleeping.

I agree, there are a couple items I especially like ( tribal top, mixed print dress, black top) but I wonder which two of all will be the choice items for the smaller tote as I would most likely go for the smaller one again.

I saw the sneak peeks for the March stuff on FB I do like a lot of it not sure I can fit it into my budget this month though since I got a LBB this month and I really shouldn't have but I couldn't resist / sigh lol

I'm hoping for some good items for the little tote. Some of those items are really cute but I got the big tote last month so I need to economize.

Sorry!  I kept forgetting to post a pic....I ordered the size large and have never had a fit problem until now.  I ended up giving this sweater to a friend who is tiny and small chested and it just fit across her bust!  This made me feel better because it was WAY small and looked ridiculas buttoned up or open....clearly this was mismarked or was sized Juniors but I was a little annoyed as the minute I took it out of the box I knew it was way too narrow for anyone who would choose a large. 

Back