Good bronzers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Oh yes, I absolutely love EDM soft bronzer for winter - I've never found ANYTHING like this from traditional makeup lines. Truly a great product for pale/light skins for winter months, that cool shade of brown is absolutely fabulous.

But what about the darker tones? My skin colour is changing quite a lot in summer. I would love to find great bronzer products from MMU brands for summertime use. I hate when the bronzer tuns out too orangey, it looks probably even more fake than average in my skin (bit ashy skintone). I don't mind a bit of glow, but too much glimmer is absolute no-no. Which are your favourite MMU bronzers and why? Has anyone tried Fyrinnae bronzers (the shades look very natural brown to my eye)?

I haven't tried any mmu bronzer but now i'll definitely look into edm's. Thanks

although i rarely use it i find i really like BE's bronzer. i suck at applying bronzer, but correctly applied i don't look orange.

I like EDM's Everyday Bronzer. My face gets a lot of sun in the summer, so when I cover up the color with foundation, I need some of the color back - the color of the EDB works perfectly for me.

I don't really use bronzer, but I know a lot of people like Sizzle from Meow.
smile.gif
And they have just released some new bronzer too!

Beach glow from Lure! I have fair skin too and this looks quite dark in the pot. But when applied it's a very natural color and it's not flat (but not full-out sparkly either, just nicely glowy). Plus they have cheap sample. Good luck!

I absolutely love Fyrinnae's bronzers. They really are a natural shade of brown, they make you look like you've returned from the Caribbeans. Plus they have a good shade selection with mattes, shimmers and sparkles.

EDM "Waffle Cone" is a really nice bronzer and Joppa "Back from the Beach" very natural looking and I love the golden undertones in this one. For a non mineral bronzer...nars has some great shades.

I have never dared to try a bronzer because I'm soooooooo pale. Now I'm thinking 'should I..?' But I don't know how to apply a bronzer, on whole face or on cheeks, forehead, nose and chin only?

I'm pretty pale, too, but I do tan in the summer. Using MMU foundation wet covers up my tanned-ness and makes my face look a bit like a "blank canvas", so to speak. I add back the color with a bronzer - cheeks right under the eyes, nose forehead, and a bit on the chin. I've never been comfortable with blush, probably because traditional blush colors are all a bit too red, pink, or peach for my skintone. Blush looks fake to me, but bronzer looks natural.

Originally Posted by Elspeth /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have never dared to try a bronzer because I'm soooooooo pale. Now I'm thinking 'should I..?' But I don't know how to apply a bronzer, on whole face or on cheeks, forehead, nose and chin only? I think you should try. I'm pale too but it really perks up my face when I use a bronzer. But no streaks OK? Just dust some lightly on your cheeks, nose, forehead, where the sun naturally hits most. That's the way I do it at least!
laughing.gif

Back