GOOD Concealer

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I see posts everywhere for concealer. But I never really see the answer I want/need. I just ran out of my MAC studio fix concealer. It's very expensive. Now, before I decide to buy more...I want to make sure there isnt something else that is better, and cheaper. I've used all products from Covergirl, Maybelline, KAt von D, Hard Candy, MAC, Clinique, Salmon skin food, etc. And used home remedies to help diminish dark circles, and discoloration. I'm about a NW 15, very fair...but warm. Half italian and irish.  So, I COULD tan, I just don;t want to. Id rather be pale. The problem is just finding a good concealer. And if it stays on. I should also mention I have bad insomnia. Anyway, I will attach a picture

Because you're already wearing makeup, it's hard to see what you're trying to cover up. Have you tried using a color corrector to balance and fix the problem areas? Maybe try Ben Nye or Graftobian?

I love It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye it works great for me and it's not too oily, I use MUFE HD powder over it and it works perfect, I have combo skin and this really helps with my dark circles...I get A LOT of sleep and I still have dark circles so I always look tired, but I'm loving my Bye Bye Under Eye :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> hope this helps :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You may want to try a correct color concealer. A mixture of NW and NC should give you good coverage. The warm and cool tones should help with a good coverage. Try mixing your NW 15 with an NC 15. I hope this helps.

The product is not as important as the technique you use to apply and blend.

Apply to the whole area the discoloration occurs and tap with the tip of a makeup sponge to blend, do not rub as rubbing is the same motion you use to remove your makeup, and then set.

the more severe the blue is under the eye the more peach you add into the concealer.

Latest posts

Back