Good cuticle cream???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In the winter my hands get so dry!! my cuticles are even worse. they look so horrible. theyre cracked and super ashy. can you guys recommend me a good cuticle cream?? I tried burts bees but it doesnt seem to do anything. Thanks guys~~

I use Solar Oil on mine and I love it. I know it's not a cream, but the oil works better, in my experience. I just swipe it on after I've done my nails (and they've dried) and it soaks in, or I rub it in (if there's no nail polish to worry about messing up). I get mine through a friend who's a nail technician, but you can order it online or get it at Ulta. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> HTH!

Ditto on Solar Oil... I haven't tried Burt's Bees yet, but I hear it's really good too

I really like Crabtree and Evelyn La Source Cuticle Creme. The whole line is awesome

Rub some antibiotic ouintment on them right before bedtime. I also like Burts Bees Lemon Balm.

alot of you said burts bee's i have that and it never really does anything when i put it on. maybe i'm doing it wrong or something! ive been trying olive oil on my whole hand and it works pretty well. hehe

Back