Good Luck, Andrea!!!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jennifer good luck on your exam tomorrow! let us know how it goes! I can´t believe you remembered this!!!!! you´re too sweet :icon_love I have been so calm the last few days cause I realized loosing my nerves is not doing me any good. can´t wait for tomorrow to be over with it.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arielle I can´t believe you remembered this!!!!! you´re too sweet :icon_love I have been so calm the last few days cause I realized loosing my nerves is not doing me any good. can´t wait for tomorrow to be over with it.

i know what you mean! just be calm, cool, and collected LMAO

Reaction score
good luck girlie,i am sending very calm vibes to you .hop you do well

Reaction score
I'm sure you'll do just fine! Do you have any after exam plans? Parties? Shopping?

Originally Posted by Arielle I can´t believe you remembered this!!!!! you´re too sweet :icon_love I have been so calm the last few days cause I realized loosing my nerves is not doing me any good. can´t wait for tomorrow to be over with it.

Reaction score
Good luck!!! And when in doubt - always pick "C"... (as in M-A-C!!! lol
)

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Charmaine Actually I read that somewhere that C is a pretty good answer to guess if you don't know what else to pick.
See! Always pick C !! lol

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98
See! Always pick C !! lol
lololol i learned that in school too

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Charmaine Actually I read that somewhere that C is a pretty good answer to guess if you don't know what else to pick.
oh no Charmaine *lol* I just got up and have one hour to go till I leave the house. ok I might go for your advice when I don´t know the answer. I hope for you it works.nah, just kidding. I might still do it though.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by suzukigrrl I'm sure you'll do just fine! Do you have any after exam plans? Parties? Shopping? today: a little drinking session right afer the exam in a park with friends from school, lunch, playing pool with some guys at night
and after that: even more shopping and partying *yay*

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arielle I have been so calm the last few days cause I realized loosing my nerves is not doing me any good. Are you sure it had nothing to do with your American hunk!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol Are you sure it had nothing to do with your American hunk!
busted!yeah I think so. I have been more nervous about seeing him and after our date too (about seeing him again) that I had no nerves left for my exam

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arielle busted!yeah I think so. I have been more nervous about seeing him and after our date too (about seeing him again) that I had no nerves left for my exam

Good luck on your exam! Definately let us know how it goes. I know that you will do great!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol Good luck on your exam! Definately let us know how it goes. I know that you will do great!
thanks girlie. but honestly, nothing more than a D is possible, me and most of my friends know that and hope to get a D too. I know, sounds weird. but we have sooo many people that fail that a D in this exam is like a A+ to me.

Reaction score
Good luck Andrea! I know how it feels... hope you get easy questions

Originally Posted by Arielle thanks girlie. but honestly, nothing more than a D is possible, me and most of my friends know that and hope to get a D too. I know, sounds weird. but we have sooo many people that fail that a D in this exam is like a A+ to me.

Reaction score
GOOD LUCK!!

and have a great time partying and shopping when it's all over!

Jen

Reaction score
Wishing you lots of luck Andrea! I know you'll do well. When will you get the results?

Latest posts