Good Makeup Brushes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the brushes look the same to me. Flat brushes, angled brushes, thin brushes, fanned brushes. What's the difference?

hey everyone! I see some of you asking about brushes. these are my most used ones that I've come to love over time between trying several types and from many different companys as well. I look forward to building my collection even further but just thought this would be helpful. most of them aren't too expensive as well so they would make for a great addition to a starter kit or budget makeup artists kit as well:

xx. gigi

Blog link

For 60 dollars you can get the set from Sephora - Deluxe Set. You can read the reviews on their site, they are really worth it

Agreed! It's way cheap. I don't have a problem with shedding. I'm pretty diligent about washing my brushes and they've held up for a good while now! Well worth the $$

COASTAL SCENTS 22 PROFESSIONAL  COSMETIC MAKEUP BRUSH SET. It's a great set of brushes, really good quality, and cheap! I recommend it to everyone.
smile.gif

I really like the real techniques brushes and they can be found on sale a lot at ulta.. I also really like ecotools and bh cosmetics brushes as well. I like to always go synthetic because they are usually the softest and have the least fallout :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love love love Sedona Lace brushes! I also heard that Sigma brushes are pretty good too.

Back