Good Morning MUT Friends!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am finally back from my winter travels! It was a long 6 months but most enjoyable. My husband and I traveled thru 29 states in our RV this winter. We also bought a place in Apache Junction, Arizona...beautiful place in the desert, right next to the Superstition Mountains. I miss it already.
icon_rolleyes.gif

We are back in Minnesota for the summer and to sell our house. We love traveling so much that we are taking the "full time" plunge! We live in such a beautiful country it's a waste to sit in one place too long. I think it's the Gypsy in me! LOL
icon_lol.gif

Anyway, I'm back and loving the new website Tony...great job to all of you that worked so hard on it. I can't wait to read all the messages and get to know some of you better! My laptop is hooked up and my DSL is screaming!

I just got done downloading the new Spring Sephora catalog..(I'm on the list but never seem to get one in the mail!). I realized just how much MU I have and need to get rid of some of it...so...I will donate it to a woman's shelter here in South St Paul. It breaks my heart to split with it...but my husband needs his room too! LOL

Hugs to you all..have a wonderful day!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hiya Pinky, welcome back to MakeUpTalk! Wow it sounds like you had a blast the past 6 months! Have you any pics you wanna share? I'd love to hear more stories of your travels
biggrin.gif

Hi Laura! Sure! I have lots of pics...on the way home we traveled thru Yellowstone National Park...I had never been there in the winter...what a winter wonderland. And the animals (elk, buffalo, dear, wolfs etc.) are abundant! We had to wait for "them" to cross the road...after all...we were in their homeland! LOL

After I figure out how to send a few pics...I'll do just that! Thanks for the welcome back!

Hi Pinky! Wow, sounds like you and hubby had a wonderful travel! Sounds like fun to me. I know there is so much here in the states that I haven't seen but would love to!
smile.gif

I am Jen from Texas.

I know the women in the shelter will love the mu! Great idea!
icon_biggrin.gif

PINKY!!!!!!!!

Oh happy to have you back!! It was cool to hear about your travels while you were travelling! How nice and fun

Anyhow, welcome back and you will see some serious changes here since you were here last.

Hey, did you take any digitial pics? If so, upload them
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Pinkymarz

I am finally back from my winter travels! It was a long 6 months but most enjoyable. My husband and I traveled thru 29 states in our RV this winter. We also bought a place in Apache Junction, Arizona...beautiful place in the desert, right next to the Superstition Mountains. I miss it already.
icon_rolleyes.gif

We are back in Minnesota for the summer and to sell our house. We love traveling so much that we are taking the "full time" plunge! We live in such a beautiful country it's a waste to sit in one place too long. I think it's the Gypsy in me! LOL
icon_lol.gif

Anyway, I'm back and loving the new website Tony...great job to all of you that worked so hard on it. I can't wait to read all the messages and get to know some of you better! My laptop is hooked up and my DSL is screaming!

I just got done downloading the new Spring Sephora catalog..(I'm on the list but never seem to get one in the mail!). I realized just how much MU I have and need to get rid of some of it...so...I will donate it to a woman's shelter here in South St Paul. It breaks my heart to split with it...but my husband needs his room too! LOL

Hugs to you all..have a wonderful day!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Kim? I thought of you at least once a week....everytime I used my microdermabration cream! Love, love, love the stuff!

Thanks for a wonderful product!
icon_lol.gif

Welcome back, Pinky!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Sounds like you had an unbelievable time! I would love to be able to do that - it sounds so nice... Just pick up & go...
rolleyes.gif
Ah well... glad to have you back though!

Welcome back Pinky. I don't think we've met, but I'm glad you had a wonderful trip. Please post some phots when you get a chance.
smile.gif

Welcome back, Pinky! I haven't met you yet... I'm Jess from Hawaii! I look forward to chatting with you!
icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks Angel.....I'm hoping to get to know some of you so that I can stop by on my travels and swap in person! hehehehe

Have a great day!

Well I thought after a few requests, I would send a few pics of my travels.

The first is where we live in Apache Junction...I'm off in the desert when I snapped this one...beautiful huh?

The second is my Sister and I (me on the right) in Rocky Point, Mexico...we stayed on the beach for a week....can't get a better tan than that! LOL

The third is my favorite pic from Yellowstone...it was hard to decide which to print...there were soooo many.

These are just a few....I have lots of favorite places we keep going back to...

Hope you enjoy them!

Yes I do enjoy them! How beautiful! Good job on such nice pics
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Pinkymarz

Well I thought after a few requests, I would send a few pics of my travels.
The first is where we live in Apache Junction...I'm off in the desert when I snapped this one...beautiful huh?

The second is my Sister and I (me on the right) in Rocky Point, Mexico...we stayed on the beach for a week....can't get a better tan than that! LOL

The third is my favorite pic from Yellowstone...it was hard to decide which to print...there were soooo many.

These are just a few....I have lots of favorite places we keep going back to...

Hope you enjoy them!

Latest posts

Back