Good source for BE samples?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

On a site that stopped selling the sample size (now only full sizes) I got the impression that they were told not to by the BE company. Maybe because the site was a business rather than an individual. Anyone know of a source for BE samples with most, if not all, of the colors (es, blush, all over, etc)?

Thank you!

Kate

I don't think that you'll find anyone to sell the amount of samples that you want. BE has stopped Ebay sellers and other retailers ie, Colorfull Sprinkles and littlestuff4u.com from selling samples. That decision may come back and bite them in the butt. I order everything online because the closest place to purchase BE is two hours away. BE has some great colors but I'd rather spend less money on a smaller jar of eyeshadow than to buy jars that I just won't use up. So pretty much, they lost out on me buying samples for $4. Wouldn't a smaller purchase be better than no purchase at all?

Originally Posted by stashblaster /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't think that you'll find anyone to sell the amount of samples that you want. BE has stopped Ebay sellers and other retailers ie, Colorfull Sprinkles and littlestuff4u.com from selling samples. That decision may come back and bite them in the butt. I order everything online because the closest place to purchase BE is two hours away. BE has some great colors but I'd rather spend less money on a smaller jar of eyeshadow than to buy jars that I just won't use up. So pretty much, they lost out on me buying samples for $4. Wouldn't a smaller purchase be better than no purchase at all? Yes,I think they made a huge mistake.

I'm bummed. I agree with everything you said - they've lost a customer with me too. I'll look in the bulletin board sell/swap sections for samples. Thanks for the info.
smile.gif

Kate

Latest posts

Back