Goodebox - May 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update: I use the Tatcha papers regularly, and I will be purchasing the Dr. Hauschka cleansing milk when my very generous sample runs out (still using it 4 months later!). Unfortunately, I misplaced my eye pencil without ever getting to use it...and I still can't find it! I hope it turns up soon :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by snllama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Scooby, I dont care for the Dr Hauschka cleansing milk if you want to trade for it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'll PM you!! 
icon_razz.gif

Update: I use the Tatcha papers regularly, and I will be purchasing the Dr. Hauschka cleansing milk when my very generous sample runs out (still using it 4 months later!). Unfortunately, I misplaced my eye pencil without ever getting to use it...and I still can't find it! I hope it turns up soon :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
DailyCandy is running a sale on integrity botanicals($25 for $50 worth of merchandise) and integrity botanicals carry dr.hauschka products. If you buy the dailycandy deal by today and type in laborday(deal expires 9/7) on the promo code section, you can buy the voucher for $15 instead of $25.

Originally Posted by Dalisay /img/forum/go_quote.gif

DailyCandy is running a sale on integrity botanicals($25 for $50 worth of merchandise) and integrity botanicals carry dr.hauschka products. If you buy the dailycandy deal by today and type in laborday(deal expires 9/7) on the promo code section, you can buy the voucher for $15 instead of $25.
Thanks for the tip :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I looked around Daily Candy and got a MistoBox subscription, 2 months of coffee samples, for $5 with that code. Thanks!

I looked around Daily Candy and got a MistoBox subscription, 2 months of coffee samples, for $5 with that code. Thanks!
I was so eyeing that but I had to resist since I'm more of a tea drinker, but once in a while I do like to indulge on hommade over loaded with sugar coffee. Yum! Do share with us with what you got on your first box, I'm very interested. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back