Goodies.Co February 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sad that I won't be getting a Goodies box this month. My card got changed recently (since my old one expired) and I didn't update the info in time thanks to my crappy memory.Goodies is the only box that I enjoy everything out of.

My box will be here in two days, at least that's what my tracking is telling me! Can't wait!

My box will be here in two days, at least that's what my tracking is telling me! Can't wait!
I'm so jealous! Mine still hasn't shipped. I'm going to have to steer clear from this thread for a while so I can try and remain spoiler free. Try.

It seems like every month I get box 3.. Does everyone get the same box number every month as well?

Originally Posted by morre22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It seems like every month I get box 3.. Does everyone get the same box number every month as well?
nope. i've gotten box 4 twice, box 1 once, and am now getting 2

Don't worry yet. They ship over a 10 day period. I haven't received mine either. I always receive my tracking a week after they started shipping. I guess I'm in the last batches.

Am I the only person to have received my box today?  Box 1, I think

Peanut Butter & Co Dark Chocolate Dreams and Smooth Operator 2 1.15 oz foil packets

Chick Pz honey roasted chickpea snacks, 1 oz Chips Ahoy chewy chocolate chip cookies with Reese's, 2 cookies Snack wells Yogurt Pretzels 100 calorie pack Plentils light sea salt lentil chips, .8 oz J&Ds Bacon-Flavored microwave popcorn, no size listed, looks like a single serving bag.   I gotta say, I'm underwhelmed.  I have had the box for four hours, and nothing is calling out to me to try it.  Here's hoping next month is awesome again.

Per their listed values, this box is worth maybe $3.50 if I divide full size values by amounts sent.  Luckily there isn't much I would want bigger servings of.

Quote: Am I the only person to have received my box today?  Box 1, I think
Thanks for the spoilers! Do you have any pictures?

Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Am I the only person to have received my box today?  Box 1, I think

Peanut Butter & Co Dark Chocolate Dreams and Smooth Operator 2 1.15 oz foil packets

Chick Pz honey roasted chickpea snacks, 1 oz Chips Ahoy chewy chocolate chip cookies with Reese's, 2 cookies Snack wells Yogurt Pretzels 100 calorie pack Plentils light sea salt lentil chips, .8 oz J&Ds Bacon-Flavored microwave popcorn, no size listed, looks like a single serving bag.   I gotta say, I'm underwhelmed.  I have had the box for four hours, and nothing is calling out to me to try it.  Here's hoping next month is awesome again.

Per their listed values, this box is worth maybe $3.50 if I divide full size values by amounts sent.  Luckily there isn't much I would want bigger servings of.
Hmm. I wonder how different box 2 is...because this doesn't sound very exciting...it'd be my first Goodies box I'm disappointed with.

Originally Posted by Meahlea /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow. Love with Food totally beat them this month. That's kinda depressing.
I haven't received the Goodies box, so I'll reserve judgement, but yeah the LWF box was actually pretty good this month. 

So I signed up for an invite last night and I got the invite code less then 12 hours later. I made my account and it says my subscription is on hold till April?!?!?! APRIL!!!!  I would have just prefered to wait for the invite then know i'm signed up but won't get anything for 2 months. 

Chips Ahoy and Snack wells? I kinda prefer getting unique gourmet snacks from small interesting companies I haven't heard of before. I hope they don't 'go Cravebox' on us.  At least it's 7 items.  I've tried Plentils before. They taste very healthy. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   

Originally Posted by Totem /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Chips Ahoy and Snack wells? I kinda prefer getting unique gourmet snacks from small interesting companies I haven't heard of before. I hope they don't 'go Cravebox' on us.  At least it's 7 items.  I've tried Plentils before. They taste very healthy. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   
Amen. Here's to hoping the other box variations are a little more interesting. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hmmm...I wasn't that excited last month, and this month looks underwhelming too. I might need to cancel Goodies and just stick with Graze. And maybe NatureBox, if either of them ever deliver my boxes.

Back