Goodies.co: shutting down subscription service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate that Goodies is ending there subscription boxes. I really enjoyed this one and never had any complaints. This sucks. 
icon_frown.gif

My son was really liking his kid's box and I was still getting the regular box .. it was hit or miss.  Wish I would have cashed in my points for a free box but I was holding out to see if they offered any different options for the points. Oh, well.  :/

Kiddo will be bummed though.  And this month's kid box was great!!

Dang I just logged in and I had 477 points!   Goodies was around longer than it feels like, because I didn't even do the reviews for the last three boxes (4 if you count this October box).

Quote: Originally Posted by Rach212 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My son was really liking his kid's box and I was still getting the regular box .. it was hit or miss.  Wish I would have cashed in my points for a free box but I was holding out to see if they offered any different options for the points. Oh, well.  :/

Kiddo will be bummed though.  And this month's kid box was great!!

Dang I just logged in and I had 477 points!   Goodies was around longer than it feels like, because I didn't even do the reviews for the last three boxes (4 if you count this October box).
 I would email them about your points.  I had 245 and they're giving me a $5 gift card to Walmart.  I heard that you get a $10 gift card if you had enough for a free box, not positive though.

If you read their note, it says that something else is in the works. This was just a Beta testing.

Can't find out who, but a tip of the hat to whomever suggested an email to goodies about unused points: they acted honorably and sent me a gift card for ten bucks to Walmart. Better than nothing. Oh, from what someone said the amount they send may depend on your amount of points.

Also, anyone have an idea how long Love with food offer is around. I;m finishing up a sub with them and might take a box for five bucks no shipping but I don't want the same box for this month or next so I wonder if I can ask them to just extend for december box?  Thanks all Alley

I was wondering about the Love with Food. I unsubscribed awhile back. Wonder if this is good only for brand new subscribers?

I sent an email about my unused points. I haven't received a response yet. I already had love with food. Its a good box, but I'm not interested in subscribing again. So many other food boxes, I want a chance to try them all. I think I might subscribe to Orange Glad.

I received my final Goodies taster's box today.  I guess they want to leave with a good impression.  In addition to the items the website indicated I would receive I also got three additional items: a foccacia mix, a candy/cookie/ and a single serve cereal.  Nice of them to upgrade for the last box.

Back