Gorgeous Gold, Amber Lights, Mulch, Embark Tutorial

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks all, glad u like it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i mixed it because i didnt like how they looked individually... and the revlon skinlights kinda gives the whole look more glow instead of matte, it also thins out the foundation so it doesnt look too cakey.

i have a new combo though...

revlon colorstay /w softflex (true beige) + revlon colorstay-old version (natural beige) + revlon skinlights skin illuminating (natural light) ... love this combo... looks even better than the MAC combo.

ooh dear. your tutorial here is adorable! i love it! i love the layout. its soo easy and fun to look at =]

i love this color combo. i love the way you apply your e/s. you blend very well with a sponge tip. i could never do that! i always do horrible with sponge tips. lol. i'd have to practice though.

i'll have to try this one day. thank you very much for posting this =]]

The colors are so pretty. I love the way your skin glows. Revlon Skinlights has been discontinued, right?

Thanks for the compliments everyone! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

thanks! i'm not very good with the brush though.. lol... i don't have enough patience for brushes.. or maybe my brushes arent good enough... i seem to pick more colour with a spongetip than a brush. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

thanks dear! yea :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> unfortunately it is... and is replaced by a leser quantity but more expensive version in revlon's new line. and also with less colours.... how disappointing...

Back