Gosh makeup in the UK!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are the foundations and concealers like? I have seen this brand in Superdrug for ages and its quite cheap but have never tried it. Reminds me of a cheaper Mac because of the packaging etc. I may give some of the eyeshadows a go as the colours seem quite nice.

I really like GOSH - their brushes are fantastic quality, especially their duo fibre (stippling) brush :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I also love their pressed powder and eyeshadow quads although not all of the colours are that pigmented.

I've heard really good things about their nail varnish so I'll be trying that next!

I have their effect powders, great stuff. And they are mica based, not talc.

I have been dying to get my hands of GOSH Lipstick in Darling, but it is always sold out in Superdrug.

Darling is a gorgeous colour it is the perfect nude I have found and lasts quite a while, I love the effect powders and their velvet touch primer is so silky. I fell in love with this brand because of all the bright colours

I love their eyeliners. This is my collection:

gosh_all1.png

And their Rainbow nail polish is amazing (this is Maestras photo of Rainbow overPrecision - Very Important Polish):

goshrainbow-precvip-1b1.gif

I love their eyeliners also, my favorite pencil eyeliners are GOSH. They have such pretty colors also.

I love GOSH! They're available in Canada at Shoppers Drug Mart. My favourites are the eyeliners and the eyeshadow sticks (I can't remember what they're called). The eyeshadow sticks are kind of like MAC shadesticks only they don't dry out my eyelids. I love to use them as a base under my mineral eyeshadows.

WE also have gosh in HK

Their eye pencils are really good,

velvet touch-waterproof and let's twist is really good

they stay all day, don't smudge, and easy apply.

buttoneyes - are you talking about Gosh Waterproof Eye Shadows? I have one, but they are to stiff for my taste.

gosh_love_that_champagne_011.png

Back