Got my train case today.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by K*O* I've seen the ones on Ebay too, & I've been tempted to get one, they're really nice ~ but they bang you hard on shipping -
icon_evil.gif
I agree with you about the shipping. I was tempted to buy one from Yazmo,because they have free shipping,I believe. But I didn't want to pay $60 or more for a case. When I could get the same thing,only cheaper on Ebay.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 That's awesome Sheridan! Have fun filling it up!
smile.gif
Thanks,Angel.
icon_biggrin.gif

that's the exact same traincase I got from ebay too! I love it -- except the initial smell
tongue.gif
. Sadly, I may need a second one because it's all filled up and I have some extras left over!

Originally Posted by Angel Baby that's the exact same traincase I got from ebay too! I love it -- except the initial smell
tongue.gif
. Sadly, I may need a second one because it's all filled up and I have some extras left over! I didn't experiance any odor coming from mine. That's interesting.

Sher-

Thats the same one i got! But as i said, mine is leopard print! YAY! You will LOVE it.. too bad the 15 pan MAC palettes dont seem to fit. The smaller 6 color palettes fit on there sides in the corners tho..

You'll make it work, no doubt!

Originally Posted by jamie18meng thanks so much for the message. I really do apperciate it a lot. I will go on e bay. Your Welcome!

I have this exact train case also. I bought it on Ebay for $9!! What a bargain!

Originally Posted by Sheridan I got this one.
1099537675959_makeupcase1211.JPG

It's a fair size. I like it a lot. One of the things I really like about it,is that it is lined in neoprene and velvet. So,it's easy to keep clean and won't scratch anything. All so,the outside corners are rounded.

I love your Train case.....first time i saw train case from charmaine....now from you....and theya re pretyy neat....i have to have one
icon_eek.gif
thanks for sharing

Originally Posted by ooonitsreekooo I have this exact train case also. I bought it on Ebay for $9!! What a bargain! That is a good bargain. I wanted mine right away,so I used the Buy Now option. I am still pleased though. I didn't spend nearly as much for one as I would have,if I hadn't found this board.

Originally Posted by Miranhat I love your Train case.....first time i saw train case from charmaine....now from you....and theya re pretyy neat....i have to have one
icon_eek.gif
thanks for sharing Thank you and your welcome also. You really must get one. They are soooo nice.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sheridan Thank you and your welcome also. You really must get one. They are soooo nice.
icon_smile.gif
I know sheridan...it looks great...have you started filling you MU junkies yet?? are you gone upload some pitures when you will be oorganized....??
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Angel Baby Sadly, I may need a second one because it's all filled up and I have some extras left over! Me too
icon_rolleyes.gif
I bought mine at local store but it was expensive (€ 50 )
icon_sad.gif

I won the same one on ebay last night for $26 shipped! I can't wait to get it and start organizing all my new stuff.

Originally Posted by Miranhat I know sheridan...it looks great...have you started filling you MU junkies yet?? are you gone upload some pitures when you will be oorganized....??
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I am just now reading this. I"m sorry. I finally started transferring some things into it. It's a little bit organized.
I do have a digital camera but am not too good at these kind of things.
icon_redface.gif
I would love to post pics for you all.

Originally Posted by luckylabonte I won the same one on ebay last night for $26 shipped! I can't wait to get it and start organizing all my new stuff. Lucky,
That's just great! You Are lucky!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_lol.gif
Your going to love it. Let us know when you get it,etc...

Originally Posted by MacForMe Sheridan!
I got picks of my leopard train case on my notepad.. FINALLY!

cool.gif
biggrin.gif
I like! I like!

Back