Got Ya Last !! (I need a new strategy!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, I need a plan.

Every once in a while, my husband & I (as we're getting dressed for work) play this "got ya last" game. You know, where you playfully smack the other person on the butt or whatever and then run away. The only thing is...he always wins!
icon_evil.gif

I always try to smack his butt
icon_cheesygrin.gif
and run but he catches me. It's a silly childish game but oh well. Like for example, I'll get ready to blow dry my hair and he'll get me and then run away. Me, who hates being a loser, will have to waste time, putting the dryer down and chase his backside and whack him but then he gets me back. I've gotten really evil. While he's taking a shower, I will fill a cup with ice water and then quietly enter the bathroom and pull back the shower curtain and douse him with ice water.
icon_twisted.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
LOL !

But I need plotting! I need ideas! I must win! I'm losing this game miserably. I did win once....where I got him as we were leaving for work....it was getting late...so he had to go...but I got him good !
icon_biggrin.gif

I dont have any ideas but i have to say that is one of the cutest things i ever heard!! Hope the girls can help you out
biggrin.gif

Omg I Was Laughing The Whole Time I Was Reading This, Thats So Cute! Sorry No Ideas But I Will Think Of Some

thanks - it sounds kinda goofy but we play practical jokes on each other all the time. We're like two middle aged kids.

He has a habit of jumping out and scaring me which I hate, but I end up getting even with him with the ice water thing.

One time I took an ice cube and when he got into bed I put it down his shirt. Very childish I know, but I got 'em good !!

Its even better when he least suspects it!!!
icon_twisted.gif
icon_lol.gif

No I don't Tony...I'm figuring its because he's stronger than me....or quicker....but I sense that's not what you're getting at.
icon_wink.gif

Come on....tell me now...(*tapping my foot*)
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Amethyst One time I took an ice cube and when he got into bed I put it down his shirt. OMG! You're so funny!

lol. that's so cute!

i don't have any ideas cause the only thing i do is sneak up on my bf and scare him. lol

icon_twisted.gif
(*sending Reijia a list of evil jokes to play on Tony*)
icon_twisted.gif

mwahahahaha!!!! Women always have the last word though!!!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Amethyst

icon_twisted.gif
(*sending Reijia a list of evil jokes to play on Tony*)
icon_twisted.gif

mwahahahaha!!!! Women always have the last word though!!!
icon_lol.gif

LOL!

that is soooooooooooo cute! how about right before you walk outta the door, you hit him hard, and run out to your car and leave for work?

Lol my husband and I play the smack ya last game too!
icon_lol.gif
Of course he always beats me at it too.
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Cuz us MEN always win!!! LMAO hahahahaha OooOOOoOooH! Oh no you didn't! I cannot believe you said that in a forum full of powerful women.
You better watch out!
tongue.gif

Hi Amethyst, i was giggling out loud when i was reading your post and know exactly what your talking about! I agree, you need to change your tactic
wink.gif
and start winning! My suggestion is too confuse your victim (DH) as all men are victims (poor darlings). Next time hubby 'gets you' as you are doing your hair, don't fall for it. Smile confidently,
icon_twisted.gif
devilishly
icon_twisted.gif
and with a twinkle in your eyes and tell him you will 'get him' back..........sometime. He will be all nervous (lol) and he'll be expecting you to 'get him' when he's in the shower etc (giggle giggle).Keep him in suspense until your ready to pounce!

lol that is so0o0o adorable!!! hmmm only thing i can think of (this would be a one time thing though, couldn't do it to often) is if your ready to go in the morning abit early...go outside just before he's leaving ( you may need to say your taking the trash out or some such so he knows your out there) but he wont be expecting you right outside the door...so as it opens..pounce on that butt then run inside
smile.gif
hehe..anyway..tell us if your gaming skills improve
smile.gif

This is one of the sweetest & most adorable threads I've read in a while. It sounds like you have a great husband & relationship Amethyst. You always need someone who makes you laugh.

Try kissing him or distracting him one way or another with your feminine wiles & then hit him on the butt and run.
wink.gif

Yall sound like a happy couple! I like to play around like you described, too. My motto: The family that plays together, stays together.

Latest posts

Back