Great Extreme Moisturizer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=10.5pt]For face moisturizer I recommend you the Shiseido products. They're really moisturized and mild to skin. They as foreign products might be expensive, but some of them can be bought in online shops with a cheaper prize, for example ebay, cosmego, and sasa. As I remember those online shops offer free international shipping  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in Arizona too and my eczema goes off the charts every time the seasons change. I use Neosporin Eczema Essentials Anti-itch Cream to spot treat the eczema, then use a natural body lotion like Alba Botanica (Nivea 24-hour body lotion is also good when I can't use something natural). 

Seriously though, Neosporin saves my life when my eczema flares up! I've even used it on my face and haven't had any issues with sensitivity or breaking out.

I recommend you to use Lancome products. They are really really moisturized for skin!! I use a series of toning and softening products of this brand, and I really love them. Its a luxurious brand and its products are relatively expensive. Yet I recently found that they are cheaper at some online shops, sasa, cosmego, and ebay, sorts of these :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My latest shopping is from cosmego. Free shipping internationally :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Skin cream can actually increase the signs of aging. You have bind your skin with proper emulsifier that allows oil and water to mix together in moisturizer and lotion, leave a residue in your skin that disriputes your skin barrier and allow water to evaporate from your skin faster. 

Back