Great News For My No Buy!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is what my horoscope says:

The limits and restrictions you have put on yourself recently are no longer useful for your life right now. Whether you put yourself on a tighter budget, a new diet, or some other type of strict regime, today the universe gives you permission to go off the plan for just a day. Step out and do what you want to do today -- take advantage of a great bargain, a wonderful dinner invitation, or some other opportunity that is just too good for you to pass up!

Maybe I'll buy my self lunch. Mmm...Macy's panini!! Or Asieago chicken OO ASIEAGO CHICKEN!! *drool* Or I could buy Mac Slick... *stares at land rover*

Go for lunch! then your be too full to shop at MAC's
wink.gif

Originally Posted by bejb1011 /img/forum/go_quote.gif This is what my horoscope says:
The limits and restrictions you have put on yourself recently are no longer useful for your life right now. Whether you put yourself on a tighter budget, a new diet, or some other type of strict regime, today the universe gives you permission to go off the plan for just a day. Step out and do what you want to do today -- take advantage of a great bargain, a wonderful dinner invitation, or some other opportunity that is just too good for you to pass up!

Maybe I'll buy my self lunch. Mmm...Macy's panini!! Or Asieago chicken OO ASIEAGO CHICKEN!! *drool* Or I could buy Mac Slick... *stares at land rover*

LMAO Anna!!! Where in the heck did you read that at? Hopefully mine says that tooo!!!!!!!

LOL!! Mine didn't say anything like that! Thank God I'm only doing a month! I'd never make it for a year!

astrology.yahoo.com im a libra!! i didnt buy anything im so proud!!

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif LMAO Anna!!! Where in the heck did you read that at? Hopefully mine says that tooo!!!!!!! Don't you love how Anna can find things like that! I want mine to say that too!

Hahaha! I'm glad you didn't buy anything, congrats for staying strong!

Latest posts

Back