Great News!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations!!! He's beautiful.
smile.gif

Congrats on your new arrival! Hope everything is well. Ben is so adorable! Best wishes for you and your family!
claps.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

I am so happy for you. Glad that you and the baby are doing great.

Ooooh Emmy he is a doll! Congrats to you and your hubby and your baby boy on the new arrival. God Bless!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Leony Oh my God! Congratulations Emmy!I was wondering about you since yesterday! I am so glad that you are okay
smile.gif

I am so happy for you Emmy!

That's so nice of you, Leony
smile.gif
Thanks, and thanks to everyone for all the well wishes and reading about my vent thread earlier on:icon_love We're just really glad he was healthy. No cleft, or anything like that. He eats like a horse and has not given us any sleep, but that's for all new moms, right?
wink.gif
And the hair....OMG, everyone is so shocked when they see him
smile.gif

Originally Posted by iloveparis That's so nice of you, Leony
smile.gif
Thanks, and thanks to everyone for all the well wishes and reading about my vent thread earlier on:icon_love We're just really glad he was healthy. No cleft, or anything like that. He eats like a horse and has not given us any sleep, but that's for all new moms, right?
wink.gif
And the hair....OMG, everyone is so shocked when they see him
smile.gif
i love babies that eat a lot. it's so fun to squeeze them!! i love babies. can't wait til i have my own
wink.gif

we're really glad he's healthy, too
smile.gif

how's the big brother?! i'm sorry, but what's his name? not sure if i ever knew.

Congratulations on the birth of your son! He's so adorable! And 9lbs? Girl, how'd you ever get him out by normal delivery? How long were you in labor? When I had my daughter she was 10 lbs 6oz, but I was glad to have a C-section. I don't think I'd be able to push her out. Once again, congratulations!!!

claps.gif
Congratulations Emmy! He is sooo cute! thanks for the pictures and yes he is big... mine was a premature born so I think she didn't make 9 lb until she was 1/2 year old
icon_rolleyes.gif

YAY EMMY!! OMG Ben is the cutest thing EVER!! Look at all his hair!! Sooo happy for you sweetie, he is absolutely breathtaking!!

:icon_love :icon_love :icon_love

You did good, girl!! What a beautiful little boy!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I love how he's looking right at the camera. What a blessing to your family. Be well...

Originally Posted by lilla
claps.gif
Congratulations Emmy! He is sooo cute! thanks for the pictures and yes he is big... mine was a premature born so I think she didn't make 9 lb until she was 1/2 year old
icon_rolleyes.gif
awwww, is she all healthy, though? my sister, violet, was born premature and weighed 4 lbs. or so. she was so tiny!!
my other sister weighed 10 lbs when she was born LOL

:icon_love Oh yes, she is great. She is 6 years old now. She was 3 lbs 12 oz when she was born. Thanks luv for asking
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer awwww, is she all healthy, though? my sister, violet, was born premature and weighed 4 lbs. or so. she was so tiny!!
my other sister weighed 10 lbs when she was born LOL

Originally Posted by lilla :icon_love Oh yes, she is great. She is 6 years old now. She was 3 lbs 12 oz when she was born. Thanks luv for asking
icon_smile.gif
good, i'm glad she's healthy! she is the most beautiful little girl! you should get her into modeling
wink.gif

WOOOOW thats wonderful Emmy!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

My girlfriend also had a son the 15th.

It fills my heart to see these beautiful newborns!!!It`s the most beautiful thing in the world!!!!

:icon_love

Kristina
icon_smile.gif

Back