Great tip for fuller lips w/o lip plumpers!!!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
If you want to make your lips look a lot fuller w/o the lip plumping stuff, a great trick is to use benefit high beam pencil on the bow of the lip and under the center of the bottom lip. The white/pink highlights the area making it appear fuller...you can also use a white shimmer eyeshadow, but I prefer the high beam and it is easier to apply....try it...it works!!!

Reaction score
I saw this done on TLC's "What Not To Wear" the other night ... although I think their eyeshadow was a little too shimmery, because on my TV I could see a noticeable white shimmery area right above the gal's lip!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by makeup girl If you want to make your lips look a lot fuller w/o the lip plumping stuff, a great trick is to use benefit high beam pencil on the bow of the lip and under the center of the bottom lip. The white/pink highlights the area making it appear fuller...you can also use a white shimmer eyeshadow, but I prefer the high beam and it is easier to apply....try it...it works!!! Wow good to know! Thanks for sharing!

Reaction score
I'd love to get my lips plumped but I'm too chicken...I know it hurts...not from personal experience, but I've seen those girls make faces when the doctors inject that stuff in their lips...OUCH!!!

Reaction score
Where exactly does the highlighter go? On the lip line itself or above it?

Latest posts