Guerlain Dupe: L'oreal HIP Kohl Liners?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the colors are nice, didn't hear about them yet. Haven't been in the makeup isle in a while.

the teal and the gold is really pretty.

but I would much rather stick with the liquids they are better to work with. Idk if I'd buy this.

The texture of these is powder?? Weird.

I might have to try the black one, seeing as I have a heck of a time putting on liquid liner.

OMG these look gorgeous. Sorry to see these reviews. I may still give them a shot though. Isn't the point of the Guerlain liner (which I have wanted for ages) to have a smudgy look? That is why it is a powder formula and not liquid. I would think these liners are modelled after that...not for it to be a dupe of liquid liner.

I tried something like this years ago..I think it was sally hansen? Does anyone remember which one i'm talking about? well it ended up all over the place, under my eyes and i couldnt get it off lol.....If these work better maybe i'll try them out I love the gold one!

Okay guys, I tested the black and gold one yesterday and was highly disappointed. I didn't expect it to replace my eyeliner but more to work better on my waterline. I tried it on by pressing it onto my waterline and while it did stay, I can do the same look by smudging my eyeliner and then setting it with a black e/s. Not worth it imo.
frown.gif
More of a gimmick to me.

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Okay guys, I tested the black and gold one yesterday and was highly disappointed. I didn't expect it to replace my eyeliner but more to work better on my waterline. I tried it on by pressing it onto my waterline and while it did stay, I can do the same look by smudging my eyeliner and then setting it with a black e/s. Not worth it imo.
frown.gif
More of a gimmick to me. Aww. That's too bad.
frown.gif

Back