Guess who's back....back again...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to have you back! I have missed seeing your gorgeous FOTDS and DTBs! Congratulations on your weight loss and your new love!

Awww thanks everyone for the warm welcome backs! Here's what I did to lose weight...

- Ditch the guy who stressed me out and always wanted to go out for dinner. Honestly all we ever did was eat. That was our means of entertainment.

- I eat in moderation and smaller quantities than I did before.

- I don't eat past 6 pm.

- Lot's of water

- I can't say that I worked out a lot, but I am more active now that before.

I have about 15 lbs more to go and then I will be happy. My focus is toning up. So...lots of Pilates for me!

welcome back and congrats! i'm sooooo happy to see you back and happy! we missed you
smile.gif

Welcome back! I'm glad you are happier and healthier!
smile.gif

When are we seeing photos of the new you? *wink* *wink*

We've missed you Amanda! Glad to hear everything is going well and you're with your true love again! Congrats on deciding to take the big leap into freelance, you'll be amazing I am sure!

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Awww thanks everyone for the warm welcome backs! Here's what I did to lose weight...- Ditch the guy who stressed me out and always wanted to go out for dinner. Honestly all we ever did was eat. That was our means of entertainment.

- I eat in moderation and smaller quantities than I did before.

- I don't eat past 6 pm.

- Lot's of water

- I can't say that I worked out a lot, but I am more active now that before.

I have about 15 lbs more to go and then I will be happy. My focus is toning up. So...lots of Pilates for me!

Congratulations. I wisj you all the best. How long did it take you to lose all of that?

Dang Girl, your year sounds like mine..LOL. Whatever you did, you look positively awesome. Your new avatar pic is gorgeous!

Hey, Grass Valley is cool. What is even cooler is Nevada City. I love that town, it's old and funky and has some great restaurants. Ok, I know you're eating less, but now that you're with your new darling, you can eat less, just enjoy it more, right???

Glad to see you back!!

Back